Television PEACEMAKER TV Series (Premieres January 13, 2022)

peacemaker-1.png
Is it me or does Cena look a lot like a young Arnie in this?

Watched the first three episodes. Really enjoyable and fun.

I like the low tech, semi-incompetence vibe. Made me realize how sick I am of ultra slick secret organizations where everyone is a deadly, cool assassin. In this show, you have the head of operations up a tree with an electric drill installing his own equipment and half the time, stuff doesn't work. Much more reflective of any organization you are likely to encounter in the real world.

It's up there with the first season of the Boys and better than all the Marvel shows so far.

Cena is a lot of fun and the supporting cast grows on you with each episode.

Last edited:
This is the best new show on TV. It's so fuckin hilariously entertaining. I wouldn't expect any less from Gunn. I really hope it does well.

Cena has never really impressed me much as an actor, but he's definitely found his calling with this role. The whole cast is pretty dang likable.

That intro may as well be one of the GOAT intros.

The Washington Lickalottapuss <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

That whole scene of accidentally showing the nudes on her iPad and exchange after has been the hardest I’ve laughed in a while

The Washington Lickalottapuss <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

That whole scene of accidentally showing the nudes on her iPad and exchange after has been the hardest I’ve laughed in a while
The whole show is gold.

The scene where Peacemaker is crying in bed over killing Rick Flag added depth to his character and was funny as fuckin hell.

Just finished the 2nd episode. Never really a fan of Cena, but he was great in Suicide squad and this of course.

Enjoying this alot so far. The cast has nice chemistry so the banter feels natural which is surprising considering how wacky alot of it is. I can see how it could be too over the top for some but im having a fun time, looking forward to more.

Great show, I was laughing my ass off at the bar scene, that whole episode was great

Digging the first 3 episodes. Funnier than expected. The opening of each show cracks me up.

This is the best new show on TV. It's so fuckin hilariously entertaining. I wouldn't expect any less from Gunn. I really hope it does well.

Cena has never really impressed me much as an actor, but he's definitely found his calling with this role. The whole cast is pretty dang likable.

That intro may as well be one of the GOAT intros.

Honestly, if you think about it. Peacemaker isn’t that far off from a WWE character. It’s no wonder Cena is crushing it.

Watched the first couple episodes last night. It's surprisingly funny. I thought it was great.

Honestly, if you think about it. Peacemaker isn’t that far off from a WWE character. It’s no wonder Cena is crushing it.
He really does a great job of adding just enough nuance to make you feel sorry for him but still be enough of a tool to kind of still hate him too. It’s actually really damn good.

Also, have we really gotten a breakdown of what his powers are? Is he just a highly trained human without any abilities? He survived being shot in the neck and in a collapsing building but needed months in a hospital. Then he was able to escape the apartment building by just falling one balcony at a time even though it clearly hurt him. He got destroyed by the karate bodyguard and the female butterfly. He seems like just a strong, well trained solider without any superhuman abilities.

Great show! This scene had me cracking up

He really does a great job of adding just enough nuance to make you feel sorry for him but still be enough of a tool to kind of still hate him too. It’s actually really damn good.
He’s the Hero and the Heel rolled up into one.

Just watched the first episode. Pretty great so far.

Back