***PBP***Jermall Charlo vs Dennis Hogan & Eubank Jr. vs Korobov PBC Showtime Dec.7th

Once-beaten middleweight contenders Immanuwel Aleem and Ronald Ellis face off in a 10-round fight, while Australia’s Louisa Hawton battles Los Angeles-native Lorraine Villalobos in a rematch for the women’s Interim WBC Strawweight Championship on SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING COUNTDOWN. The digital offering begins live at 6:30 p.m. ET/3:30 p.m. PT on the SHOWTIME Sports YouTube channel and SHOWTIME Boxing Facebook page leading into the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.

This is a great card, timing is amazing too as it will be on after Ruiz/Joshua 2.

People are forgetting, Hogan was robbed against Mungia, so he's not a pushover.

If Charlo wins and Eubank wins....that fight is next.

The most recent weight check came over the weekend, at which point the combatants were required to be within 3% of the contracted 160-pound weight limit (164.8 pounds, rounded up to 165). Houston’s Charlo (29-0, 21KOs) came in at 164.8 pounds, while Hogan—an Australia-based contender originally from Kildale, Ireland—was slightly lighter at 164.2 pounds.

charlo-hogan%20(1).jpg

If Charlo wins and Eubank wins....that fight is next.
I got Korobov UD'ing Eubank

And Korobov arguably already beat Charlo

If Eubank wins, I think he has chin and power to possibly derail hype machine Charlo. Was initially a fan of Charlo Bros, but they aren't who we thought they were. More bark than bite. Lucky Jacobs fight never materialized.

I think Charlo won their fight by a thin margin, close fight indeed.

I agree with you Korobov is a superior boxer to Eubank jr, but I'm a little concern that Matt faded in his last fight against Aleem and the power of his opponent came in to play in the later rounds something that can happen vs Eubank jr. He needs to fight smart, Eubank's power makes him dangerous and never completely out of a fight. Very good underrated fight on Saturday if you ask me.

Ireland’s Hogan (28-2-1, 7 KOs), who moved up from 154 pounds to fight for Charlo’s championship, stepped on the New York State Athletic Commission’s scale at 158¼ pounds. Houston’s Charlo (29-0, 21 KOs) officially weighed 159½ pounds for the second defense of his WBC world 160-pound crown.

I am not paying for a subscription channel for this rubbish. Chris Eubank Jr is never going to sell PPVs in the UK. He is fighting on these cards that no 1 in the UK is going to watch.

Chris Eubank Jr. – 159 ½ lbs.

Matt Korobov – 159 lbs.

Referee: Steve Willis; Judges: Julie Lederman (N.Y.), Kevin Morgan (N.Y); Tony Paolillo (N.Y.)

marlon-tapales.jpg

IBF Interim Junior Featherweight World Championship

Marlon Tapales – 121 ½ lbs.

Ryosuke Iwasa – 121 ½ lbs.

Immanuwel Aleem – 163 ¾ lbs.

Ronald Ellis – 163 ½ lbs.

aleem-ellis%20(2).jpg

prelims on showtime YouTube page facebook

Ronald Ellis dominating Aleem 30-27 so far

Back