Media PBP Discussion: ONE FC Battleground feat. Aung La N Sang, Victoria Lee, Rita Phogat and more!

Next a-bout is gonna be a
45l.gif

Reactions: Gio
He's disappointed in ONE but Balart is always in good fights and is kind of a novelty to watch being that he's litterally a little person so I'm kind of stoked about this next one.

Yep, they just announced the winner. Not so late telecast it seems :D
Oh i switched to Youtube now lol :) ! time for some more standup in these next three . good ground games tonight but i need blood :meow:
He's disappointed in ONE but Balart is always in good fights and is kind of a novelty to watch being that he's litterally a little person so I'm kind of stoked about this next one.
and thats awesome rooting for him now . Go little person Balart {<Mcgoat}

Yoel and Masvidal got this guy's back. Gustavo Balart, Cuba represent!

Oh i switched to Youtube now lol :) ! time for some more standup in these next three . good ground games tonight but i need blood :meow:

and thats awesome rooting for him now . Go little person Balart {<Mcgoat}

Yep, 3 more fights left, and we still got a Muay Thai fight so it's a guaranteed stand up war!

And yes, size doesn't matter, War Gustavo Balart!

Boy, Gustavo hits haaaard for a little guy. He got bombs on those hands

Man great fighter and all but for real, is balart a legit midget? Im not making fun of the guy its just that he has such a weird body

Man what a fight. They're swinging, but nice technical scrap when it hits the ground. Olympic level wrestling right there by Balart

Man great fighter and all but for real, is balart a legit midget? Im not making fun of the guy its just that he has such a weird body
He's a legit midget, and yet he's still a good two or three inches taller than Mr Rogan.

size doesn't matter, War Gustavo Balart!
Beta 6'1 sherdogger: "haha manlet"
Balart: * leaps into the air knocking him out with an overhand right*

for real tho this guy swings for the bleachers ! sick back tat too

Again, knees to the head on a ground opponent is legal! This is th real 'Just bleed'!

Back