Media PBP Discussion: ONE FC Battleground feat. Aung La N Sang, Victoria Lee, Rita Phogat and more!

I don't know where to find it but if Americans can't access it apparently they can watch on bleacher report.

Facebook bro. They're streaming this live on facebook atm. Pretty sure everyone can access it in there, right?

Chen vs Pacatiw now. These guys are throwing some leather huh. Good round.

the shine on that belt in the back round . ONE always does it big.
{<jordan}

Reactions: Gio
the shine on that belt in the back round . ONE always does it big.
{<jordan}
th

ref asked for more activity ? damn lol this ref really about that Stand And Bang life <45> . All is as it should be . good fight 3rd is for chen imo cause of the pressure but rd 1 and 2 Pacatiw

A fighter from India ? Rare to see but I like it :). Hope MMA gets big there .

A fighter from India ? Rare to see but I like it :). Hope MMA gets big there .

Yep. An Indian phenom. Really good wrestler. Her sister Vinesh Phogat is participating in the Olympics atm afaik.

Btw, which fight are you on? They're about to start the 3rd round now Phogat is winning in my scorecards

Legal knees to the face on a ground opponent, nice! :D

Yep. An Indian phenom. Really good wrestler. Her sister Vinesh Phogat is participating in the Olympics atm afaik.

Btw, which fight are you on? They're about to start the 3rd round now Phogat is winning in my scorecards
damn didnt know that nice to here ! And SPOILERS :p lol my stream is entering RD 2 , thats interesting though cause i had the 1st for Chen so sounds like it heats up :)!

damn didnt know that nice to here ! And SPOILERS :p lol my stream is entering RD 2 , thats interesting though cause i had the 1st for Chen so sounds like it heats up :)!

Haha, my bad. Are you on youtube? Hit a quick refresh and maybe it will fast forward you to the live action as it happens

Haha, my bad. Are you on youtube? Hit a quick refresh and maybe it will fast forward you to the live action as it happens
Im so used to using sketchy streams i didnt just do the VPN/Youtube Combo <45> . Back to the present nice win for the Phogat classic ground game shutting down the striker , but Chen did good in the first, power just wasnt there to get Phogats respect .

Im so used to using illegal streams i didnt just do the VPN/Youtube Combo <45> . Back to the present nice win for the Phogat classic ground game shutting down the striker , but Chen did good in the first, power just wasnt there to get Phogats respect .

Yep, they just announced the winner. Not so late telecast it seems :D

4'11 Olympic wrestler Gustavo Balart is up next! You gotta watch this guy!

Back