***PBF vs ODLH SEP 20th****

Floyd will knock him out this time.

Oscar is going to struggle to make 147.

I think that this time the only adjustment Oscar will make is to be busier and I think he'll be sloppy because of it.

If de la hoya is agressive and fights like he did against forbes he will get knocked out. He was agressive in the first fight but he was still real defensive when mayweather attacked. Plus de la hoya will gas out if he presses the fight the way he did vs forbes.

If de la hoya is agressive and fights like he did against forbes he will get knocked out. He was agressive in the first fight but he was still real defensive when mayweather attacked. Plus de la hoya will gas out if he presses the fight the way he did vs forbes.

I agree.

Forbes is feather fisted. Oscar still came out of that fight with a broken face. That means he was getting hit alot.

Floyd, IMO, has pretty underrated power. At WW, hes no one punch KO guy but he can hurt an opponent.

Watchinginterviews with oscar, you can tell that he KNOWS all he has to do is throw more punches. I believe that is just going to = more openings and counters for Floyd.

Watchinginterviews with oscar, you can tell that he KNOWS all he has to do is throw more punches. I believe that is just going to = more openings and counters for Floyd.

Good point. The shot the buckled De la Hoya the most in their first fight was a counter lefthook.

Back