***PBF vs ODLH SEP 20th****

I wasn't referring to my own, but yes, that'll be a good weekend for me I'd reckon.

Well I suppose PBF and Oscar could be in the poorhouse and really need the money.

Everyone needs to understand Floyd took it easy on Oscar to secure a second big pay day.

This time around PBF is going to make Oscar look slow and old.

9th RTD

No Mas

i hope PBF stops DLH so we don't see any more DLH tune up fights.

Floyd will knock him out this time.

Oscar is going to struggle to make 147.

I think that this time the only adjustment Oscar will make is to be busier and I think he'll be sloppy because of it.

Seano, do you really think Mayweather will be able to win by knockout?

Seano, do you really think Mayweather will be able to win by knockout?

I do.
I think getting to WW is going to take too much out of Oscar. Looking at Oscar versu Forbes, I guess I'm the only one who thinks Oscar looked bad there. Forbes had little difficulty slipping his punches and landing his own. Oscar was beat up at the end of that fight. If Forbes looked that good, Floyd is going to make Oscar look foolish.

I agree that he'll lose, but I dont see him getting knocked out. Mayweather's not going to all of a sudden find a punch. I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Floyd will knock him out this time.

Oscar is going to struggle to make 147.

I think that this time the only adjustment Oscar will make is to be busier and I think he'll be sloppy because of it.

Well considering they fought at 154 last time and will be doing so again in September....

Well considering they fought at 154 last time and will be doing so again in September....

No, the rematch is at 147. Thats why Oscar fought Forbes at 150.

Fo'reals? Then shit, ya, he's going to have a really hard time getting down there.

I thought it was 47 as well

Floyd is the champion this time. There has also been talk of Oscar fighting other big name welters after Floyd. Cotto was on e name I've heard.

" I thought I won the fight. You have to REALLY BEAT the champ." Oscar.:icon_neut

I guess Floyd COULD KO Oscar this time around, especially with all of the weight Oscar's going to have to cut, but I'd probably have that happening either very late or not at all.

I know Floyd is all about changing his style now to be more exciting and offensive, but I dont think he's just going to reach into his pocket and find KO power.

Unless of course the weight really takes its toll on Oscar. I will admit that if it's not about MMA, I really don't know much about weight cutting.

I like Floyd's fights because of how hard he is to hit,

but I want DLH to win. I don't care if its a desicion or KO, just WINNNN.

Back