PBF vs Canelo: Aftermath Episode

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Courtesy of Showtime for the fast upload.

Debuted tonight

[YT]FLSDe2Kizf4[/YT]

PBF is the best fighter in the last 20 years no doubt. He will be a legendary for forever. There is no doubt. He has a safe style but his defensive skill is second to none. I am thoroughly impressed by his technique and dedication to his craft.

Props to Showtime for the fan friendly promotion of this fight. They uploaded all the episodes to youtube for free and promoted quite a fight.

Now it's time for HBO's fall return of fire. Which means great fight for the fans.

Has there ever been a fighter that has made so much money off of one country like Floyd has with Mexico?

thanks for posting.. good show

Dude boxing is such a crock of shit... always the suspicion, like dude's hovering over the scale for the other fighter to make weight, as if the commission would straight up lie about the weight.

Floyd's team is shocked by the Alvarez team not wanting to sit and watch the handling of the gloves... gimme a break man. What a bunch of primadonnas. It's sad that what was once the most badass sport on the planet has become such a production.

Dude boxing is such a crock of shit... always the suspicion, like dude's hovering over the scale for the other fighter to make weight, as if the commission would straight up lie about the weight.

Floyd's team is shocked by the Alvarez team not wanting to sit and watch the handling of the gloves... gimme a break man. What a bunch of primadonnas. It's sad that what was once the most badass sport on the planet has become such a production.

What, in your opinion is CURRENTLY the most badass sport on the planet?

Damn, Canelo looked disappointed. Hopefully he recovers mentally from this fight and comes back stronger. He needs to stop fighting at 154.

Damn, Canelo looked disappointed. Hopefully he recovers mentally from this fight and comes back stronger. He needs to stop fighting at 154.

I thought he was very gracious in defeat though. He took it like a man, it was nice seeing him give the Mayweather children a little hug after the presser.

I think he will recover and I hope he does. I'm a fan.

I think 154 is still the right weight for him.

Canelo will be fine. He has plenty of talent. I see stamina and work rate being a potential problem even down the line, though.

lmao at Floyd's daugther 15:20 " Where's that blueprint at "

Maybe I didn't say it loud enough. FLOYD'S CAREER EARNINGS ARE ABOUT HALF OF WHAT DE LA HOYA'S ARE.lol, Floyd's sittin at around 350 mill, de la hoya is at 700 million, or 696million if u wanna be picky.....

Maybe I didn't say it loud enough. FLOYD'S CAREER EARNINGS ARE ABOUT HALF OF WHAT DE LA HOYA'S ARE.lol, Floyd's sittin at around 350 mill, de la hoya is at 700 million, or 696million if u wanna be picky.....

DLH isn't nearly as rich as Floyd. Floyd makes a ton off real-estate, gambling, promoting and fighting. De la hoya, what does he do? spend money on drugs, rehab and building up fights/promoting somewhat. Floyd is the cash cow of boxing.

I don't know if you're just trolling or dumb. Floyd made over 200 mil with the shotime deal, over 120 million in ONLY HIS LAST TWO FIGHTS. How could you say his carrer earnings are around $350 mil?

Is the $350,000,000 coming from the Forbes article?

That had the strange tendency to only use the guaranteed purse for some bouts and then use the full figure for others.

DLH isn't nearly as rich as Floyd. Floyd makes a ton off real-estate, gambling, promoting and fighting. De la hoya, what does he do? spend money on drugs, rehab and building up fights/promoting somewhat. Floyd is the cash cow of boxing.

I don't know if you're just trolling or dumb. Floyd made over 200 mil with the shotime deal, over 120 million in ONLY HIS LAST TWO FIGHTS. How could you say his carrer earnings are around $350 mil?

Do you know what Golden Boy promotions is? Plus he was making bank his entire career. FLoyd on since Gatti.

Back