PBC FOX Tony Harrison vs Jermell Charlo Dec.21st

HArrison was pretty funny in the last build up for the cancelled fight. Hopefully he continues

Charlo got beat the first time. Close fight, but he did less clean in terms of punching. Rematch, weirdly, I favour Charlo if he can get his mental game in order.

I always felt like he got the "bitter, runt twin" gene which meant he was born with a bigger chip on his shoulder. If he can figure that out, he' gor the cornerman to make it happen...

We’re gonna see a very motivated Charlo looking to avenge that loss. Win or Lose, I’d like a Charlo / Lubin rematch after this

Charlo didn't look very impressive on the front foot, but he still likely did enough to win last time.

i felt like charlo got robbed in the first one.

he should definitely take the rematch.

I felt like Charlo won the first fight at the time, but I'm not going to rewatch it. It will be be interesting to see how they adjust for the second one.

The most INTENSE press conference I've seen in a while. This is the most underrated fight of the year, can't wait.

Holy shit, JC was rustled. Wow. Looked like he was gonna cry at one point, lol

that fight was way close but Harrison won by a butt hair! I see charlo loosing again if he cant accept that he lost the first fight his ego is gonna get him in trouble.

Last edited:
that fight was way close but Williams won by a butt hair! I see charlo loosing again if he cant accept that he lost the first fight his ego is gonna get him in trouble.

Tony has some elite boxing ability for sure, however, the odds are that Jermell catches him.

If Tony can pull it off again, it will be 24 rounds of defensive perfection...with the later 12 coming from an adjusted and hungrier Charlo.

This fight is basically Tony's defense vs Jermell's offense.

Will be a great fight if you are into that type of match.

Back