Pays the bills better: MMA or DNB?

Pound for pound dumbest thread of the year

Just googled a few people who could technically be categorized as "Do Nothing Bitches"

Adriana Lima's net worth: approx $70mil
Heidi Klum: $50-70mil
Alessandra Ambrosio: $70
Arianny Celeste: $1million

Ronda Rousey: $5million

Seems like it overall pays better to be a DNB.

Probably a wasteland thread, but just something that came across my mind while bored at work.
Not at all man man, you obviously put a lot of thought and research into this.

I wouldn't consider being a model a do nothing bitch they actually have to work I would consider a dnb a women who gets married to a rich man and does jack shit all day

To be fair, Ronda wasnt born with the attributes to be a successful DNB.

Kardashians and Jenner's should also be labeled as DNB's and they are worth over 100 million I believe.

Kim Kardashian the ultimate DNP has a net worth of $85 million.

I think Ronda legitimately hates that she's not one of the hot girls, that's why she bullies and bashes them in public. Because now she is in a position to.

Just googled a few people who could technically be categorized as "Do Nothing Bitches"

Probably a wasteland thread, but just something that came across my mind while bored at work.

Victoria Secret models work far harder than Rousey. They work far harder than most people. They are working year round for up to 16 hour days.

Hardly girls that do nothing.

Ronda Rousey wish she was a DNB, but we all know why it will never happen, we've all seen the pictures...

Atleast she can be DW's B.

You categorize super models who travel the world to do shoots and shows as DNB?

45WW0wy.gif

So many angry sexists who lack brain cells. Rousey has never said DNB is about models, its about gold digging bitches. Chicks who do nothing but marry into money, you know skanks like Kim K with zero skill at anything, zero drive they just want to be rich for being famous for doing nothing.

not a fan and they have all been detrimental to the culture of young Westerners,but Kim K really isn't a DNB,family already had money,and she have a lot of drive and ambition.

I'd say she's spawned the DNB's....as the tv show just shows a certain side to her,her old man had install a proper work ethic into her at a young age.

her mother is closer to being a DNB.

Kardashians and Jenner's should also be labeled as DNB's and they are worth over 100 million I believe.

In fairness to the hottest among them, Kendall Jenner has become a successful model in her own right. Hard to believe something that hot came out of Bruce Jenner's vagina.

3 of the people you listed have been active supermodels for 10+ years already, and the ring card girl has been active for 9 years, while Ronda has only been making real money professionally for barely over 2 years. Ronda is gaining more sponsorships, modeling gigs, movie roles, book deals, and notoriety with every fight and hasn't hit her peak yet. A better comparison would be what those women were making in their first 2-3 years of their professional careers.

Back