Paypal dispute update and why Xmas is shot

Idk why I posted on here. I already know I fucked up. I just am super disappointed in myself.

Live and learn, it fucking sucks. PM me if you want, I'll float you a few hundred bucks so you can do something for your family for Christmas.

Most of y'all know about my battle with PayPal over a charge back for my transaction with a guy over madden playbooks and help,etc.

Well PayPal believed me over him as he was lying over unauthorized transaction. Then he lied to his credit card company.

Well PayPal informed me that credit card believed the loser and I'm now at -$590.00.

This has ruined Xmas for me and my son. I fucking hate liars.

Go to https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance and make a post (keep it to relevant information only). You can also do a search on "paypal dispute" and see if anyone else on that forum had a similar issue. You may get some good advice.

Sorry this happened to you.

I used to have savings. Then I got married.
I always tell people, by all means, get married.
Just don't combine your finances, there's no need.

That decision didn't sit well with my ex wife but goddamned if it wasn't the right call.

I always tell people, by all means, get married.
Just don't combine your finances, there's no need.

That decision didn't sit well with my ex wife but goddamned if it wasn't the right call.
We didn't even combine our fincances. The bank I use won't allow my wife to join my account because she owes them money from a long time ago, when she filed bankruptcy. So she has no access to my money. But, she does have credit cards. And when then bill comes, I have to pay it.

We didn't even combine our fincances. The bank I use won't allow my wife to join my account because she owes them money from a long time ago, when she filed bankruptcy. So she has no access to my money. But, she does have credit cards. And when then bill comes, I have to pay it.
Cancel? Get new?
I didn't get too burned financially.
Combination of dumb luck, purposeful choice, and more dumb luck.

Most of y'all know about my battle with PayPal over a charge back for my transaction with a guy over madden playbooks and help,etc.

i don't know shit about your situation, do you have a link to the original story?

Cancel? Get new?
I didn't get too burned financially.
Combination of dumb luck, purposeful choice, and more dumb luck.
Yeah, I'm not about to tell my wife I'm cancelling her credit card. She would find a way to spend the money anyway. She would just ask me to write her a check because she didn't have enough. And since she doesn't make much money, I would kind of have to.

Yeah, I'm not about to tell my wife I'm cancelling her credit card. She would find a way to spend the money anyway. She would just ask me to write her a check because she didn't have enough. And since she doesn't make much money, I would kind of have to.
I suppose I got lucky then.
My wife made the decision easy in the end.
I just told her, "If I treated you the way you treat me, you'd have left me long ago - and you'd have been right to do it."

Back in the 50s, we also had presidents that largely defended labor and thr middle class as a whole, and our economy wasn't eroding away as financial classes became ever more marginalized.
dont get married until you have a job that already allows you to save...

I own my own home....all paid and done...I make good money but still wont get married.....

not yet....

marriage and startong a family is a big deal that allot of people dont prepare for...

dont get married until you have a job that already allows you to save...

I own my own home....all paid and done...I make good money but still wont get married.....

not yet....

marriage and startong a family is a big deal that allot of people dont prepare for...

Well, of course. Expenses have skyrocketed basically for the same reason I cited in my first post - our government has supported a system of ever increasing deregulation and a lack of concern for providing quality services such as education and healthcare to families at an even remotely affordable cost.

I could actually attend college for a masters in England for half the price it would cost me to attend a relative university here as even a state resident.

American gumption, being smart, prudent, ambitious, whatever. That's all delusion birthed from your fortunate circumstances.

i don't know shit about your situation, do you have a link to the original story?

Basically, he sells "strategy playbooks" for Madden.
Kid asked him for one, they agreed on $500, then he gave him the "digital playbook".
Kid used daddy's credit card and reversed the charges after

Basically, he sells "strategy playbooks" for Madden.
Kid asked him for one, they agreed on $500, then he gave him the "digital playbook".
Kid used daddy's credit card and reversed the charges after

Multiple books, phone time to teach tips(4 Hrs).

Well PayPal believed me over him as he was lying over unauthorized transaction. Then he lied to his credit card company.

Well PayPal informed me that credit card believed the loser and I'm now at -$590.00.

This has ruined Xmas for me and my son. I fucking hate liars.

I have dealt with this before

From now on, only buy things with paypal as they favor the buyer

If selling, make the buyer pay as a gift. Then they have no way to rip you

Back