Paypal dispute update and why Xmas is shot

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Most of y'all know about my battle with PayPal over a charge back for my transaction with a guy over madden playbooks and help,etc.

Well PayPal believed me over him as he was lying over unauthorized transaction. Then he lied to his credit card company.

Well PayPal informed me that credit card believed the loser and I'm now at -$590.00.

This has ruined Xmas for me and my son. I fucking hate liars.

Well.... if you have proof paypal believed you, you have his name, address etc contact his local pd and file fraud charges. File a small claims... itll tale a while but...Karma

Why do people have ZERO savings? I don't understand. Why do people live off of credit cards? Back in my days, pre 1950s, we didn't have shmancy fancy credit cards. We learned to save every penny. We never had a ruined Xmas. Time to rethink your life and decisions.

Most of y'all know about my battle with PayPal over a charge back for my transaction with a guy over madden playbooks and help,etc.

Well PayPal believed me over him as he was lying over unauthorized transaction. Then he lied to his credit card company.

Well PayPal informed me that credit card believed the loser and I'm now at -$590.00.

This has ruined Xmas for me and my son. I fucking hate liars.

You need to pay a lawyer to write up a letter for you. Just give him like $100 to write up a letter threatening that you will file a lawsuit if this isn't resolved immediately.

Why do people have ZERO savings? I don't understand. Why do people live off of credit cards? Back in my days, pre 1950s, we didn't have shmancy fancy credit cards. We learned to save every penny. We never had a ruined Xmas. Time to rethink your life and decisions.
I used to have savings. Then I got married.

Well not everyone can be lucky and or have life easy or simple. I didn't ask for a autistic son but I got one and i love the fuck out of him.I must be on call so it makes shit hard. I made bad decisions with credit cards when I was young.

I'm trying to learn from my mistakes and not recreate them. I've done alright on not recreating one.

Well.... if you have proof paypal believed you, you have his name, address etc contact his local pd and file fraud charges. File a small claims... itll tale a while but...Karma

I have his name and know where his father works. I have his email address. And I have proof PayPal believed me and now is backtracking.

You need to pay a lawyer to write up a letter for you. Just give him like $100 to write up a letter threatening that you will file a lawsuit if this isn't resolved immediately.

To who? Paypal said go ahead and it won't hurt them at all.

Sorry about that. It'll sound hokey but at least you have a son/family to spend Christmas with.

This is why I avoid things like PayPal and Ebay.

Idk why I posted on here. I already know I fucked up. I just am super disappointed in myself.

Idk why I posted on here. I already know I fucked up. I just am super disappointed in myself.

We've all been there. Maybe someone else will learn a lesson. There are a lot of younger folks who don't have the benefit of hindsight.

To who? Paypal said go ahead and it won't hurt them at all.

You could file a lawsuit against PayPal in claims court. It will hurt them as their court and lawyer fees would be more than the money you lost. Just call a lawyer that deals in claims court and see what they have to say. It doesn't cost you anything but a few minutes of your time. A lawyer will best be able to tell you what he can make happen, and often times their fees will be included in the lawsuit so it only costs you a few hours of your time. It's definitely worth it.

Oh wow Xmas is ruined! Cry more. At least you have family to spend it with, you materialistic shit.

Did the guy pay you as a "business transaction" ? And then claimed that he didn't get the Madden PDF that you were going to provide?

Reason, I'm asking is that I have a similar case like yours but I'm the buyer. The other side didn't pull through and was wondering if Paypal can back me up.

Sorry to hear about your problems man, its very upsetting for your son at Christmas, especially if he is young. I had a problem with Paypal about a year ago, it was so frustrating..... I brought a PS4 500GB Console with a game and paid for it etc etc.. then 48 hours later the seller refunded me, he said he was very sorry but the PS4 has stopped working, its faulty and will not switch on. (it was buy-it-now). I thought thats weird..but whatever at least I got a refund...

so I go to Paypal and it says I have received a refund, but it says "pending", then I see it can take a few days for the money to go in.. so I waited and waited but after 8 days it still said "pending", then I got another email from Paypal to say the refund had been "cancelled", so I was left with no money and nothing.. I contacted the seller but no reply, kept trying to contact but no reply, so I opened a dispute with Paypal, I finally got my money back but it took ages, absolutely disgusting, it was clear what happened so I should be refunded fast, but it took them long to finalize the dispute. Closed my Paypal account shortly after.

I hope you can resolve it, and you need to file fraud charges..

You could file a lawsuit against PayPal in claims court. It will hurt them as their court and lawyer fees would be more than the money you lost. Just call a lawyer that deals in claims court and see what they have to say. It doesn't cost you anything but a few minutes of your time. A lawyer will best be able to tell you what he can make happen, and often times their fees will be included in the lawsuit so it only costs you a few hours of your time. It's definitely worth it.
This is good advice. If this is as big a deal to you as you've made it seem, seeking legal advice is the best option you have.

Whatever line PayPal fed you is meant to keep them out of lawsuits by dissuading people, but it's not fact.

Back