Paying my respect to ''Warrior'' Ronda Rousey

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly speaking defeats are reality and part of the sport and even in real life. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose and Ronda truly had the intention of victory and not only today but everytime. She is a hardworker that I respect. Ronda time and time again puts everything on the line for us viewers and MMA lovers. It was a pleasure watching Ronda and I can attest that she is one of the best spirited fighters I have seen in MMA.

Ronda is someone who deserves great deal of respect for her sacrifices. I think Ronda is not in her prime anymore as mother nature takes controll and Nunes is just up and coming fighter so there you have it. just another cliche of generation change and congrats to her.

If you are a true MMA fan and admirer then you would respect Rousey

<5>

I still think she's hot; moreso now that she's vulnerable. Travis better watch his step because I just might snag myself a 2nd wife.

<5>

I still think she's hot; moreso now that she's vulnerable. Travis better watch his step because I just might snag myself a 2nd wife.
Yeah I hope she gets even fatter after this loss, more cushion for the pushin!

I fart in her particular direction.
Quote is wrong but I love the reference;)

Respect to Rhonda for everything she's done for WMMA. Hard to call her a warrior but she's a super skilled athlete with a ton of accomplishments and she has her place in history.

Back