Pavlovich > Ngganou

3NpIb.gif

This is washed Reem. Imagine what Ngannou would do.
Ngannou fans say he was green when he lost to Stipe. Why can't Pavlovich be green against Reem? He was younger and had less pro fights than Ngannou was when he lost to Stipe.

Ngannou fans say he was green when he lost to Stipe. Why can't Pavlovich be green against Reem? He was younger and had less pro fights than Ngannou was when he lost to Stipe.

I'm sure he's better. He's still not on Ngannou's level. Just overhype after a fun win.

Pavlovich is a powerful individual no doubt but his knockout power is not in the same stratosphere as Ngannou.

45 year old Shamil Abdurakhimov, not exactly known for his chin, took plenty of clean shots from Pavlovich when they fought 6 months ago.

Tai is the first opponent of his who just fell over as soon as they took a clean shot.

He has a common opponent with Francis.

francis lost a decision to Lewis ,Pavlovich knocked him out in 2 minutes.

Dude is a problem for anyone standing, his reach is too long and hes too powerful. It's going to take an offensive grappler to beat him

His chin also seems good. Overeem landed on him a lot and he was only Tko'ed not KOd. Also Tai hit him as did Lewis albeit not flush from Lewis. He also rarely gets hit other than those fights. What did Lewis hit him maybe 1x? And Tai 2x?

3NpIb.gif

Ngannou is as good of a striker as well. He seems more wild at times but Ngannou used knees, and has good timing as well. Ngannous timing is second to none he also has shown he has top level wrestling defense now and can even takedown, slam and submit people. It would be a good fight we have not seem Sergei grapple but he has trained with top level sambo and wrestlers for years so we could assume he can grapple.

3NpIb.gif

Imagine being so dense that you assume Pavlovich is the same guy today that he was in his UFC debut 4 years ago. Sherdog posters think fighters don't improve. Smh.

It's like saying Ngannou is the same guy today as he was the first time he lost to Stipe and Lewis.

Low iq sherdog intellect at its finest

Nah Ngannou is still way more proven and I'd still give him the edge in power and speed and probably wrestling too.

But disposing of BB and Tai like that is just nuts. And he barely got hit too. Definitely a special talent.

Imagine being so dense that you assume Pavlovich is the same guy today that he was in his UFC debut years ago. Sherdog posters think fighters don't improve. Smh.

What has he improved there? He's still not a great wrestler. D1 Ngannou by smash.

Who cares lol . Gane had trouble with tui and almost got ko’d.. Th e Russian sleeps him unless he runs for 5 rounds. Gane has nothing for the Russian

Gane got caught by Tai and immediately stood back up, displaying next level toughness, and began fighting back; finishing Tai shortly thereafter.

When Sergei experienced adversity against Overeem, only a few fights ago, he stopped fighting back and waited till the referee mercifully stopped the fight.

That doesn't mean Sergei can't beat Gane, its HW anything can happen, but he hasn't displayed anything other than an ability to overpower sloppy brawlers.

He hasn't beat anyone yet. Only two good names on his resume, yet today's fight was very good

Last edited:
What has he improved there? He's still not a great wrestler. D1 Ngannou by smash.

Pavlovich has been training at AKA and ATT for almost 4 years now. I bet intellects like you think Ngannou is still the same guy today that he was in the first Stipe fight just by seeing someone post a gif from that fight. Smh.

Pavlovich has been training at AKA and ATT for almost 4 years now. I bet intellects like you think Ngannou is still the same guy today that he was in the first Stipe fight just by seeing someone post a gif from that fight. Smh.

Except we have actually seen Ngannou's improvements. Not hypothetical gym improvements.

Some 2022 account with yellows isn't going to pull the casual card on me lol.

One of the most dangerous bangers in UFC for sure. Who the hell comes at Black Beast and Tai like that from the first seconds and makes them curl up?

Except we have actually seen Ngannou's improvements. Not hypothetical gym improvements.

Some 2022 account with yellows isn't going to pull the casual card on me lol.

Yea it's not like Pavlovich could possibly improve training at AKA and ATT for 4 years. We have to see it. Otherwise he's still the same guy from 4 years ago. Couch dweller gif poster behavior at its finest.

Move over Cyril Gane, there's a new challenger in town.

I was thinking this too. Dana must be feeling good about Francis right now as if he leaves he has a ready made replacement.

Poor Tai was so overmatched. Even though he was 10lbs bigger, he felt 20lbs smaller. Pav was all muscle, while Tai is an overweight fighter.

Back