Pavlik in works for the Pacquiao-Margarito undercard.

11b83

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Dan Rafael Twitter.

@danrafaelespn In works for Pacquiao-Margarito undercard: Kelly Pavlik vs. Daniel Edouard. Contract weight of 164 pounds. about 20 hours ago

Don't know much about Edouard except he's 23(14 ko's)-3-2. He got KO'd by Jermain Taylor back in 2005. I like Pavlik and this looks like a good fight to rebound against.

Yeah there been other rumors of him fighting on the undercard of a min. now. I hope he does. I like palvik and he is always in fun fights to watch. I hope he just starts taking it more serious and leave the other shit alone.( his drinking)

Yeah there been other rumors of him fighting on the undercard of a min. now. I hope he does. I like palvik and he is always in fun fights to watch. I hope he just starts taking it more serious and leave the other shit alone.( his drinking)

I wasnt aware Pavlik had/has a drinking problem.

I would be excited to see him on that card, though as I plan on attending...

Yeah, there was rumors that he starting drinking bad after the Hopkins lost and thats why he was having a hard time making wieght for two fights after that.

I wasnt aware Pavlik had/has a drinking problem.

I would be excited to see him on that card, though as I plan on attending...

there were rumors of it after the hopkins fights, especially leading up to potential williams fights, as explanation as to why he kept postponing and withdrawing and not getting his medical shit together

Yeah, there was rumors that he starting drinking bad after the Hopkins lost and wmthat why he was having a hard time making wieght for two fights after that.

I dont doubt it. An ass-whipping like that would probably drive anyone to the bottle...

Pavlik is going to kill Edouard. Eromosele Albert landed about a billion punches against Edouard.

Back