Pavlick off of nov. 13 th card

That's a big blow to an already weak under card. It's obvious Pavlik would have stopped Vera, but it would have been good to see how he looked after the Martinez fight.

Brandon Rios has been named as a last minute replacement, I'm honestly more excited to see him than Kelly. Pavlik's days are nearing a end where as Rios is still establishing himself plus he is getting a lot of coverage on 24/7 alongside Margarito. This is a good opportunity for the kid.

I also think this is a big blow. I was looking forward to seeing how pavlick would bounce back. The article brought up alcoholism, I hope that's not the case for pavlick.
On the other hand, Brandon rios has some buzz and now I'm looking forward to see him in action.

Brandon Rios has been named as a last minute replacement, I'm honestly more excited to see him than Kelly. Pavlik's days are nearing a end where as Rios is still establishing himself plus he is getting a lot of coverage on 24/7 alongside Margarito. This is a good opportunity for the kid.

who is he fighting?

Yep, I think I've had it with Pavlik now...

That's a big blow to an already weak under card.

WHAT do you even watch boxing?

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Ricardo Cordoba--- rigondeaux(2x gold medalist -2x World Amateur champ) is a superstar on the rise. This is a real test for him.

Plus , Mike Jones vs. Jesus Soto Karass--- Jones a 6ft undefeted welterweight 22(18ko)-0.

This is a pretty darn good undercard. I would pay just to see the Rigondeaux fight.

How do you figure?
Pavlik's only 2 losses were to a crafty veteran in Hopkins and to a current top 3 ranked middleweight.

I think it is a little too soon to make such a bold statement.

How do you figure?
Pavlik's only 2 losses were to a crafty veteran in Hopkins and to a current top 3 ranked middleweight.

That is true but he has also skipped out on fighting Paul Williams and now this? Kelly has decent boxing skills combined with devastating power but I have a feeling he has some demons he has to KO before he can ever consider getting in the ring and getting his career back on track.

How do you figure?

even tho he lost to top fighters I think with him not being able to fight or cancel fights just adds another blow

Back