Paulo Thiago says he stopped reading forums after being influenced

Holy shit, pro fighters actually let us idiots fuck with the gameplans their coaches have spent weeks/months developing?

Lol. Damn.
Hey this is Sherdog, were kind of a big deal.

I don't think reading fan forums is your biggest issue if you take some random anonymous persons "gameplan" as a real thing, you know as opposed to your actual coach who might know a shit or two.

Here's one for you Paulo, it's better to have a shitty gameplan than none at all. That one is free of charge.

yeah blame us.

i guess he is blaming you guys in a way but look, it meant that he thinks your opinions were worth something and thats something to be said about the mma community.

on the flip side you guys are bunch of whiney little bitches with shitty jobs and absolutely nothing else in life to sink your hope into except trolloling anonymous forums.

90 percent of you have never been in a fight
95 percent of you have never trained
and 100 percent of you all have opinions.

you done fucked up paulo my brotha.

So then I said: "You should stand and bang with Brandon Thatch"

Take advice from my coach, or some random guy on the internet...

Considering some of the game plans I've seen I'd say the smarter sherdoggers are better at game planning than a lot of coaches.

Though I suppose sometimes that's more the fighters fault, it can't always be.

I think Jones should pull guard against Gus. Its the perfect gameplan and im sure it will work.

Lol so Thiago is blaming the loss to Kampmann on an internet forum. Gotta love Brazilians.

Now I'm thinking how awesome would it be if he said he changed his gameplan because of Sherdog trolling and won because of it.

lol
he kinda reminds me of Vinny Magalhaes feeding the troll for like 10 pages in one of sherdog threads

Weak-minded fool.

You have 18,300 posts.

He's out there training and fighting.

You live in your Mom's basement. Dont say you have a job because not even in a government job does your employer allow you to rack up almost 20,000 posts on an internet forum.

I think Jones should pull guard against Gus. Its the perfect gameplan and im sure it will work.

Hey, that should work nicely! Gus would be surprised and Jones could take the opportunity to submit him from the bottom. ARE YOU READING THAT, JONES?

But really, if PT allowed himself to be bothered by your average sherdogger, he was already in a weak state of mind. In other words, he would have lost anyway, with or without Sherdog (or whatever forum he read).

He read it 1!!! day before the fight. So

1. His trainers were shit, with a bad gameplan
2. He failed himself as he was online 1 day from the fight
3. He should've been on sherdog 1 Month away from the fight.

Then he would've trained different and won maybe.

You have 18,300 posts.

He's out there training and fighting.

You live in your Mom's basement. Dont say you have a job because not even in a government job does your employer allow you to rack up almost 20,000 posts on an internet forum.

Mathematical illiterate idiot.

Back