Paulo Thiago says he stopped reading forums after being influenced

I'm going to pretend Kampmann had a troll account on here and fucking up Thiago's fight plan was the plan all along. Dutch super trolling.

He must have seen this shoop then. Yet no comment on it was made. Read between the lines, guys. Shooping may have victims. Flying Burrito should comment o this revelation.

m9xhep.jpg

lmfao

The forums just echo the common sense, and I could see how that could get inside a fighter's head.

The advice he got from the forums was better. Had he committed to it, rather than remaining in between two game plans as he describes, he would have had a much better shot at winning that fight.

The lesson to be learned here is that when you go Sherdog, you go Sherdog all the way.

Uh, winning!

It's kinda like Forrest's camp saying their plan was to "counter" in Shogun II. Like...what? Why wasn't the plan to recreate the first fight, tire him out and look for a late fight sub?

I mean, 99.99999999% of the things said on Sherdog are straight up full retard, but the rest is solid. Amazing thing to see a fighter say though.

Maybe Koscheck read too much about how dangerous his overhand right was.
He spent the whole fight against Thiago, Alves, and GSP, trying to land it.
He lost all 3 fights miserably.

Or maybe he listened to Joe Rogan who used to compare him to chuck liddell.

Professional fighters need to learn it isn't wise to take fight advice from a forum user named Shartnado69.

Lol at people questioning how mentally strong a BOPE officer with black belts in BJJ and Judo who became a professional MMA fighter in his spare time is.

Staph, jet lag, read the forums

No shit. And what is he saying, that he was planning to stand with Martin more and THAT would have worked out better?

I still like him though. Wish he would have done better in the UFC

The advice he got from the forums was better. Had he committed to it, rather than remaining in between two game plans as he describes, he would have had a much better shot at winning that fight.

The lesson to be learned here is that when you go Sherdog, you go Sherdog all the way.

It was YOU!

Wow. We need to get more agressive. Lets tweet gameplans from now on! THey are sure to see them!

I can understand this, because you cannot see the person who is typing the advise on a forum, you think it is someone of high prestige when in fact it could be an absolute nobody.

But even if he read online about Kampmanns supposed ground game weakness, it was Thiagos choice to implement the gameplan, its not like somebody had a pistol to his head forcing him to use that gameplan, he is responsible for his own actions.

No offence but Thiago read ONE posters comment and decided to change his gameplan ? The guy is mentally weak and went in against hitman thinking he was going to take him down ? the guy is better stand up as well. He got lucky against Kos and now it shows where he really is ranked. Btw anyone seen when he got Kneed in the body ? He crumbles under pressure just like all his decision wins. NO hate but cmon seriously you read one comment saying take him down ? Was it one of those posters who provided GIFS ?

I posted that Brock should stand with Overeem.

You're welcome.

Mark Hunt, if you're reading this, I was just kidding about that flying triangle choke.

Reading forums is better than listening to your coach sometimes, they aren't going to sugar-coat stuff for you; the only problem is, most people don't know what they're talking about.

In this case, we gave him solid advice, he just isn't as good as Kampmann.

Back