Media Paulo "Natty GOAT" Costa looking solid and explosive. Give this man his title shot!

I want his deltoids. I am gonna get them! HARD WORK BABY

Lmao @ his shadow boxing.

Is that really the culmination of a lifetime spent doing combat sports? I'm far from being a pro, and that's on par, if not slightly inferior to my technique.

Nobody believes you fyi

There's only one true natty GOAT and it's GSP

St-Pierreconfused3.jpg
<{Heymansnicker}>

Big Romero fan but afraid of his slow starting ways and someone getting a quick finish.

It's funny how Ron Perlman has the a level skills to create a beast.

Costa probably the third next MW in line for Jon Pulse Jones:
Thiago confirmed. Johny almost confirmed. Costa most likely.

Chicken and Broccoli plus a multi and fish oil tablet is all it takes with some hard work.

That could just have been a mark caused from falling onto a thumbtack. Btw the only thing GSP injects is pure nattyness
Well played sir. GSP has never popped, however, his injection bumps and stomach raise eyebrows the same way Kevin lee raises eyebrows, but they have never officially popped, so it’s all speculation.

Well played sir. GSP has never popped, however, his injection bumps and stomach raise eyebrows the same way Kevin lee raises eyebrows, but they have never officially popped, so it’s all speculation.

There is no speculation, people say GSP used peds because they can't handle his supreme nattyness

He's a fucking beast that's for sure

The nattiest natty that ever nattied

Back