Media Paulo "Natty GOAT" Costa looking solid and explosive. Give this man his title shot!

Too bad Romero will run through this dude with ease. 3rd round romero is unstoppable.

LMAO...

Shut up.

That fat fuck can’t beat a scale.

When is this guy fighting... I miss borrachinha!!

I reckon with my personal secretary @Son of Werdum we can definitely hit 1k. Son, please bump and page me as needed, I'll keep looping you in on other threads where your assistant to D1 services are needed. You're doing a great job for me so far

@D 1 Wrestler Yeah your services are needed in

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...han-finish-him.3816369/page-31#post-152915769

It seems you were bullied out of that thread and left in shame. It would be really bad for your reputation if you never responded. That's what Coolidge tried to do for a month.

He needs to take some shadow boxing lessons from young Mike Tyson.

Guy needs to fight to get a title shot, has he been injured this last year?

He's been impressive, but barely fought anyone to suggest he's deserving of a title shot, guy need 3 top 10 wins before he should be considered.

Nothing but a bit of hard work, 7 chickens a day and a bit of steamed brocolli.

For those who dont know, the picture was taken in front of his brother's jiu jitsu academy.
His brother (Borracha) is a solid jiu jitsu practioner.

Cash how prayers and vitamins work so well. This guy can save the UFC.

All aboard the acai Natty GOAT hype train, next stop title town

the-russian-hammer-and-the-goat-artem-lobov-1536053830.gif

@JAL
@Son of Sonnen
@IDGETKTFO
@WhosTheBoss
@Hardkore
@BRASIL WAND
@I WILL CUT YOU

You've gone full retard again

He way bigger than most steroid era fighters. Modern day Mark Kerr

The guy KO' s people when they are covering up
He throws with vicious intent

Also Rogan wants to be his GF

This is sped up. Still awesome regardless
Yeah, my main argument, though, is that Costa's shadow boxing seems like it's been slowed down even though it's not. He looks like a random bodybuilder trying to impress fellow gym maniacs with his lethal hands. I don't doubt that he has power, but his movements seem extremely stiff (which is why I don't think bodybuilding is ideal for strikers.)

Back