Paulo has riled izzy up a bit

Izzy was also extremely butthurt at Whittaker for no reason, one of the nicest and most humble guys in the sport, but he still beat him easily. So I don’t think it will matter. Izzy is annoying but he has nerves of steel.
I think Israel likes to create a bit of hostility towards his opponents. Kinda like the Diaz bros but not as extreme.

Izzy was also extremely butthurt at Whittaker for no reason, one of the nicest and most humble guys in the sport, but he still beat him easily. So I don’t think it will matter. Izzy is annoying but he has nerves of steel.
i know but this one has more flare on it, very different opponent. izzy is mentally tough

Adesanya comes across as a disgusting human being

Saying to Paulo Costa he wishes his mum had earrings like this insinuating his family are poor and can't afford earrings like that

Tries to also talk Ju Jitsu to Brazilian Ju Jitsu experts telling him his Ju Jitsu sucks Adesanya would get murdered in Brazil against BJJ guys on the mat

Insinuates steroids again

Adesnaya is a kickboxer in the UFC with very good takedown defence I don't disrespect Adesanya fighting skills he has shown to be great kickboxer . He just comes across as a guy you want to get beat .

Disrespecting his training crew and team saying they are yes people . Paulo Costa team consists of people who are pioneers in Martial Arts and MMA

Adesanya tried to show some balls there because he shit his pants when he bumped into him the first time

Costa was smart he could have bought up the Romero fight and said you say your the best and you get hit once by Romero and shit yourself and run

Costa looks focused I just hope he is the one to put this gender bender away.

He should becareful with the steroid comments defamation is real and Costa passes every test and is gifted with great genetics .

Look i know all the talk is to hype the fight sell PPVs keep everybody interested but Adesnaya tries too hard and comes out looking like he is trying way too hard .

Last edited:
I remember whittaker at the first press conference with being a huge douche bag. Glad he got his clock cleaned

I freaking love Paulo:

"Of course I'm on process of cut weight but if I'm weak now he is still always weak.. you don't need to cut weight to be weak, he is weak everytime"

Dude is hilarious without even trying.[/QU
I Legit became a fan after following him a bit on twitter lol can not help but like the dude

Back