Paulo Costa weighs 108kg/238lb

with tons of roids and other peds, good nitronist … probably 80 lbs.

100-200 lbs cuts is still a future Thing, but i cant wait.
The IV is obviously still in use, we would not see this kind of weight cuts otherwise IMO. Also, it must be hard to catch fighters using IV? Costa got snitched on the first time by a teammate or something.

I’d love to see him fight Thiago Santos at 205

Lmao fuck off that clown ain’t 108kg at 185 cm/6’1

The average built male usually has about 1KG per centimeter of height above the 1 meter mark.
That dude just ain’t big enough despite being stocky at 185cm to warrant 23kg extra on him.

Rico Verhoeven is 118.2 KG / 261 lbs, way more jacked and 11 cm/4 inches taller.

This is a totally clueless post. I actually made an account to correct you.

The average natural man, which means absolutely nothing in the realm of the best fighters in the world, using nutrient timing, bfr, volume manipulation, smart programming, mtor and insulin manipulation, carb megadosing, creatine and citrulline malate and every useful natural supplement under the sun, can quite often reach a ffmi of 24-25 within 5-7+ years of training. Elite natural power/size athletes can aim for 27-28,faster. People on anabolics, like costa, destroy that past 30-33+ with absolute ease, not even taking into account a predisposition for hypertrophy or frame, joint size which is extremely variable and favors individuals in the 5'10-6'4 range. Not even talking extremely heavy anabolic abusers who are close to 40 ffmi.

Costa ffmi as a 6'1 guy weighing 240lbs at 14-15% (that's being generous, he's probably more like 16-17% now) is a 26.5 ffmi.

Rico has a very similar ffmi, around 26-27.

Also your cm/kg rule that you use as an argument, (which I completely disagree with but let's assume it has some merit) , says that rico should be around 10-11kg heavier than Costa. And it's exactly the case.

Costa could weigh up to 250-260 lbs while staying quite mobile and quick but his conditionning would start to suffer, maybe rendering him unable to fight correctly past round 2. But he would do much, much better than people assume as the anaerobic system can be trained insanely well. 5'10 250 lbs ~22-25% bf dc had very decent gas at hw.

Last edited:
Lmao fuck off that clown ain’t 108kg at 185 cm/6’1

The average built male usually has about 1KG per centimeter of height above the 1 meter mark.
That dude just ain’t big enough despite being stocky at 185cm to warrant 23kg extra on him.

Rico Verhoeven is 118.2 KG / 261 lbs, way more jacked and 11 cm/4 inches taller.

Prime - rampage rashad shogun Romero etc all under 6,1 but 100 - 110 kg

Plus we know for a fact that he was 214pounds 24 hrs after a weightcut its not hard to believe that hes 7kg heavier than that in between fights after an injury(225-230)

I nearly feel sorry for Izzy

The Natty GOAT will obliterate everything in his path
Eh, he's pretty straight forward in his approach. Flat footed and only relies on moving forward which is a wet dream for a good counter striker like Izzy.

This mofo weighs more than Deontay Wilder, let that sink in...

e36ba8fd022f91ffbc51dff6f6bd7dc4.png

I know he has been injured, but in this video, he looks in pretty good shape even tho he's not shredded like we usually see him inside the cage. How in the hell can he lose 53 pounds from this to championship weigh-in weight? Is he telling the truth?

Do you think he weighs 108kg/238lbs right there? Pretty nuts if that is the case.

Dude needs to lose some muscle or he'll have to move up soon.

All that muscle is pointless in MMA. It's not a bodybuilding competition.

Having too much muscle will just affect the gas tank.

Dude needs to lose some muscle or he'll have to move up soon.

All that muscle is pointless in MMA. It's not a bodybuilding competition.

Having too much muscle will just affect the gas tank.

Home boy fucked up the Cuban muscle crisis and you are telling him what's good for him?

<31>

Back