Paulo Costa vs Romero will be the fight of the Year.Mark my words, it has "Freakish terror" written

FrenchFri3dNinja

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
all over it. You have 2 freakishly greek sculpted odontists fighting one another and you can sense it that once they both throw a punch an explosion will be felt through the arena that would be felt around it. I cant believe this fight is being made. This is like Cain vs Brock, Silva Vs Vitor, Conor vs Khabib, Rhonda vs Tate atmosphere fight.

Two powerhouses, one young the other old, who will win, young lion or old tiger?

Honestly, I think Romero absolutely annihilates Costa. Unless he shows up looking his age all of a sudden.

Costa is a good prospect but no way he’s ready for Romero. His defense needs a lot of work he got dropped by Uriah hall he gets hit too much. Romero would just be patient, wait for an opening, and pick him off. The fight would probably look more similar to Till vs Woodley than any of the fights posted in OP

Yoel is too battle tested lol Costa is gonna throw those pretty boy looping hooks while Yoel stares at him and says ISH DAT ALLLJU GOT BOY HAHA I LUHH YUUU

Back