News Paulo Costa vs Marvin Vettori Official UFC Fight Night main event, Oct 23rd

Who wins?

• Paulo Costa

• Marvin Vettori

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we're gonna see Costa gassing out horrendously in this fight. Happy to be surprised if it's exciting but I anticipate Vettori grinding him into exhaustion and his stock in the UFC falling even lower.

13 win streak all tkos. What more do you want
Good competition? I mean it’s impressive but dude fought a gun shy Hall and a post USADA washed Hendricks.

Id say Costa, but depends which Costa shows up. He doesn't seem like the same fighter prior to the Adesanya fight.

Good competition? I mean it’s impressive but dude fought a gun shy Hall and a post USADA washed Hendricks.

Izzy was so good he even made Rob look like a beginner

I think Costa by one-sided beating. Better standing up. Faster, hits harder. Vettori could grind him out, but I don't see it, he's not a dominant wrestler.

Vettori sends him some good Italian Barolo before the fight.
The rest is history.

I don’t except this to be an exciting fight but it’s still intriguing.

I’m hoping pretty boy can come back with a win after the humiliation from Izzy, but I think Vettori takes him down repeatedly and clings on to a decision.
Who have you seen taking Costa down repeatedly?

natty goat costa will hopefully take his head off. also marvin and kelvin are in the same mma camp so i really dont know if kelvin wants to step in this time tbh

One wears his shorts backwards, the other one gets shitfaced before the biggest fight of his life. This fight for the DMF (Dumbest MF) belt. Should be a fun fight

On my way to da chop uh D -lan! I'm own have me sum phun×3, don't forget extra disposable blade less shay vuhs.

Classic Shertards choosing muscles yet again, Costa is overrated and is going down.

Id say Costa, but depends which Costa shows up. He doesn't seem like the same fighter prior to the Adesanya fight.
But he hasn't fought since the Adesanya fight?

Back