Paulo Costa versus Yoel Romero

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
How do you see the fight going?

I love the way Costa marches forward and throws power punches, but he's looked pretty hit-able and that's one of the last traits you want against Romero. Hall was busting him up with the jab and Costa didn't even care. Yoel will take his head off if he doesn't defend properly.

How do you see the fight going?

I love the way Costa marches forward and throws power punches, but he's looked pretty hit-able and that's one of the last traits you want against Romero. Hall was busting him up with the jab and Costa didn't even care. Yoel will take his head off if he doesn't defend properly.

I don't understand how he finds time to train if I was Costa I would be banging blonde virgins all day

Romero would tool this dude everywhere. Yoel is on an entirely different level than Costa.

Good fight. I expect them both to join the Avengers soon after.

Unless Romero suddenly looks his age, I think he KO's Costa

Roided Brazilian #76 body bags him.

Sends Romero to his grave for good.

I see Romero winning and females and homosexuals everywhere creaming their panties watching those two sweaty herculean studs throwing down.

I think Yoel wins - and we see a shitstorm of people posting retarded threads on here thinking Yoel could have been the GOAT etc just like we do everytime he fights

If Costa wins this, he's the man.

I see them as being on completely different levels. Yoel will walk right through the FAR less talented Costa.

Have we seen Costa's TDD tested yet? Doesn't seem like a great matchup for the young guy, I see Yoel landing his bombs and taking him down at will. Might even finish him before the 3rd.

Yoel is hittable too. Borrachinha's shots have consistently slowed his opponents down.

I like Costa, but he had trouble with Hall's jab. How will he fare against the much better grappler (and in my opinion superior striker) in Yoel Romero?

Yoel by whatever. Costa isn't defensively sound.

Whoever wins, Brendan Schaub cums

Costa's not ready. Don't damage his face too badly, Yoel.

Back