Paulo Costa suspended 6 months by USADA

Yeah I mentioned that in another thread and meant to tag you. Will we ever find out who they snitched on? Cuz they said the same shit for jones and we haven't heard a peep about exactly what assistance he gave...

My hunch is that one of the people Jones snitched on was Costa

USADA statement says that they had Costa admit the IV use waaaaay back in August. And USADa had the video then.

This is exactly the same time that Jones was hammering out his own snitch deal.

So very possible that somehow Jones/Malki got their hands on teh video somehow (this is a full two months before the video was made public)

But in return, Costa has now signed his own deal..

And because we're finding out after the fact, we won't know if they're hiding anything. Sigh.

USADA: we have you on video using an IV

Costa: wait wait... can I help you find someone using the real shit for a reduced sentence??? Me!!!

USADA: <mma4>
But video is low quality, it just proves that IV bag was nearby and touching his arm. Did anyone see the needle??

How soon before they all get reduced sentences cause everyone's snitching on each other?

It took usada 2 years to resolve this case?!?

My hunch is that one of the people Jones snitched on was Costa

USADA statement says that they had Costa admit the IV use waaaaay back in August. And USADa had the video then.

This is exactly the same time that Jones was hammering out his own snitch deal.

So very possible that somehow Jones/Malki got their hands on teh video somehow (this is a full two months before the video was made public)

But in return, Costa has now signed his own deal..
<mma4>

I did always wonder why the hell someone would've even taken that picture/video

But I guess your response means it's USADA policy to not snitch on the snitch for snitching
<Huh2>

Are you allowed an IV if it is 100ml or under?

The IV ban is seriously fucking retarded

Guys getting banned for hydrating in a sport where people cut weight? GTFO.

Costa will body shot to dead the snitch that filmed him.

Back