Paulo Costa suspended 6 months by USADA

Lmfao an IV of "stomach medication"

{<jordan}

IV usage is in the very low end of offending. It was legal until recently. Not all infractions are created equal
Oh really? I thought it would be much higher up the list tbh, especially not comparable to weed

IV usage is in the very low end of offending. It was legal until recently. Not all infractions are created equal
IV's have been prohibited under the WADa code for a decade

They are used to mask PED use..

Oh really? I thought it would be much higher up the list tbh, especially not comparable to weed

they are prohibited for being a masking agent.. the base suspension is 2 years which is higher than a lot of stuff like Clomid etc

So based on that, IV's are actually quite serious, previous poster doesnt understand why tehy are prohibtied

giphy.gif
paulo-borrachinha-ufc-fight-night-106-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

wonder who that snake in his team was who leaked the video

LMAO anyone with a brain could tell you this guy is on something..

They caught him using an IV.. the guy is blatantly doing more.. IDK how easy it is for USADA to test people in Brazil.. and If They are out sourcing.. Brazil is corrupt af..

Dude better stay hiding in Brazil if he wants to continue in the UFC

Guess why? :D

View attachment 572895

Snitch clause motherfuckers...
Yeah I mentioned that in another thread and meant to tag you. Will we ever find out who they snitched on? Cuz they said the same shit for jones and we haven't heard a peep about exactly what assistance he gave...

Dont worry bro, he snitched on himself
USADA: we have you on video using an IV

Costa: wait wait... can I help you find someone using the real shit for a reduced sentence??? Me!!!

USADA: <mma4>

Costa haters mad af after learning he didn't pop he just got suspended for using an IV

Back