News Paulo Costa Still Butthurt: "My Leg Was Impaired"

Costa's constant whining and excuse making is somewhat entertaining after all the shit she talked about Izzy.

“ I don’t like to talk because it might sound as excuse “ LMAO
Well this is true. This is the fans fault. The fans refuse to respect any explanation for a loss other than "he was better than me,i will blow him right now,in front of you all..slorp slorp"

Even chuck saying he got caught,makes the fuckin fans lose their mind

"OMFG CHUCK NO U DIDNT GET CAUGHT HE BEAT U"

I dont feel that bad for him. You get the feeling,if he'd won he would have done the exact same shit

Well this is true. This is the fans fault. The fans refuse to respect any explanation for a loss other than "he was better than me,i will blow him right now,in front of you all..slorp slorp"

Even chuck saying he got caught,makes the fuckin fans lose their mind

"OMFG CHUCK NO U DIDNT GET CAUGHT HE BEAT U"
Fighting is brutal, allright? ...no shame on losing to a guy like Israel. But he is so butthurt ever since losing that it’s hilarious. He just can’t let it go. Bobby took his L, won 2 fights and might get a shot next. Paulo should do the same.

Last edited:
The my trainer poisoned me one was fucking hilarious, was funny enough when he said the guy wrongly threw in the towel, now he threw in the towel after poisoning him, talking about throwing a guy who was a long-time trainer under the bus.

Uh, wut, m8?

Man these guys gotta learn when to shut up lol or have their people around them take their phones away.

He’s reaching Deontay wilder level of desperation lol.
O man he's a long way from wilder level.

That dudes shit is just off the charts dumb.

He's taking lessons with Wilder of being salty. Now he's going to say some guy infiltrated his camp and poisoned his acai.

This is sad to watch.

He got his butt hole impaired by a skinny african.

The dude will never get over this.

RIP Ricky Martin aka "Loose Booty".

He's taking lessons with Wilder of being salty. Now he's going to say some guy infiltrated his camp and poisoned his acai.
Could be true I remember Nick was poisoned by a Canadian doctor before he fought GSP :p

If he is serious then he should stop talking and get another title shot by beating someone on top 5, just like Whittaker did.

“Maybe I could have used more in the Adesanya fight, but many things happened before that fight,” Costa said. “I don’t like to talk because it might sound as excuse, but I had no sleep, my leg was totally impaired, and I shouldn’t have fought, I should have postponed it for the next weekend or more.”

“I saw what happened with Patricky (Freire), who fights for Bellator — and has the same coach, Eric Albarracin —, and his team did the right thing. He didn’t wake up well, had labyrinthitis on the day of the fight, feeling dizzy, (so) he doesn’t have to fight. We’re in such a high level that you don’t have to fight if you don’t feel well. It was our mistake.”

Costa still wants to face Adesanya in the UFC, and vows it would end differently this time.

“He’s an agile fighter, fast, but doesn’t convince me. He didn’t convince me,” Costa said of Adesanya. “It’s hard to say, I lost to him and won’t be right. I can say whatever I want and I won’t be right, it will sound salty, but, in reality, he doesn’t convince me. I can fight him 10 times and all 10 times will be different.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...ed-israel-adesanya-fight-leg-totally-impaired
Enough ready. The incessant whining and excuses are making Costa look bad.

Something was up, that's for sure. Don't know if it was all physical, all mental, or a combo of the two.

Beware. These are extremely stupid people. Avoid them at all cost like spam (you can't infuse logic on these folks).

You’re a moron. My comment is completely reasonable. The other posters comment was ridiculous. Please elaborate as to how I’m being illogical when I say “it’s not hard to believe he went into the fight with an injury.”

It’s not hard to believe. His performance was terrible, so I don’t see why there is a reason to doubt he had an injury.

Yeah it was pure luck for Izzy. Next time your boy crush flatline Izzy like he was supposed to do.

Yeah it was pure luck for Izzy. Next time your boy crush flatline Izzy like he was supposed to do.

How did you extrapolate that from what I said?

Doesn't want to make excuses and then proceeds to make a long excuse
iu

Back