Media Paulo Costa says he is sitting at 236 lbs right now, how would he do at HW?

He's not 236 lean. It's already come out that he cuts from about 215 or so
Yes he is 236 lean. He has to lose muscle mass to get to 215 for his water cut. UFC needs to do something about these cuts. Someone's going to die eventually.

Fucken ridiculous cutting. I hope he doesn't die from it.

Y9qo1lnM1yaq-ZMm.jpg

giphy.gif

He couldn’t convincingly beat a 50 year old Romero!

So by ufc current UFC heavy weight standards I would say he could be ranked 4-7 tops.
Lol, who was been able to beat Romero convincingly?

You would think if he went to 236 he got fat but just muscle....da fuck? USADA be kidding me

dTOb5xD.png

107kg or about 236 lbs.

Still looking TST. He would be a top 5 HW for sure

The skinny clown's days are numbered. Adesanya is getting murdered (if he gets past Yoel)...

Not great, everyone has power at HW and he would be massively undersized.

I'm pretty sure his first comment was going way over your head considering its pretty fucking obvious the guy already is on the juice you nitwit

If it's so obvious to you, why don't you have him suspended, pudding brain ?

Anyway, I will go with your hypothesis to address the comment: if he's already on the juice and exercising rigorously, even if strength training is only one part of his regimen, I don't think he has that much promise in bodybuilding and should probably stick to MMA.

Anyone who thinks a 6'1" man who's 235 pounds at ~10% bodyfat and has a 6 foot reach is "too small" for heavyweight (especially when a 5'9" 240 pound 30% bodyfat DC is GOAT) needs to stop posting about MMA or fighting.

There is no such thing as being a "bloated x weight". It doesn't exist, it's cope for tall incels who want to believe they can win a fight against a guy who's half a foot shorter than them but 50 pounds heavier than them.

Back