Media Paulo Costa says he is sitting at 236 lbs right now, how would he do at HW?

I’m still confused at all these people on Sherdog drooling over Costa. The manlet is barely 6 feet tall

Hard to believe he's in the 230s. No way is Costa cutting 50lb with no issues unless he's using diuretics.
Y9qo1lnM1yaq-ZMm.jpg

If this is how he looks as a natural guy who doesnt even train for muscle mass, imagine how huge he would be if he trained as a bodybuilder and took anabolics!
True, this is all acai and chia seed

I call total bs.. he’s maybe 205 at the most .. but he’s definitely full of shiet if he claims to weigh more than that judging from his pics

He's heavier than the HW champ

Let that sink in

Well, at least he weighs less than Big Rigg....

Usada be kidding me.

He's still not really shown he has that one hit ko power against elite opposition. I don't think he hits hard enough to trouble HW's, although his movement and body work could probably get him up to top 10.

This guy is just flexing the pinnacle of a naturally obtainable physique at this point.

That’s why he is so successful in his current division because he manages to cut a lot and has size advantage.

He's already preparing to eventually KO that Predator punk Ngannou.

If this is how he looks as a natural guy who doesnt even train for muscle mass, imagine how huge he would be if he trained as a bodybuilder and took anabolics!

Maybe he chose the wrong sport? Hard to say in advance. Of course he looks really jacked compared to non-bodybuilders but there are much bigger athletes competing in that sport who haven't earned a pro card.

Maybe he chose the wrong sport? Hard to say in advance. Of course he looks really jacked compared to non-bodybuilders but there are much bigger athletes competing in that sport who haven't earned a pro card.

Lol you must have missed the part where I talked about him being natural and not training for size (as a goal).

Amateur bodybuilders trying to get their pro card are anything but that

Back