Paulo Costa says ex-trainer attempted to blackmail him with IV video

So basically costa is admitting that he’s a cheating pos, but since he was snitched on he wants everyone to believe the trainer is the pos, because he’s a blackmailing snitch and all the negatives should be focused on the blackmailing snitch for snitching
<mma4><5><BC1><CroCop1>

Trainer gives/recommends IV knowing it was illegal. Films it and uses for extortion later. Fighter doesn't go along. Kind of a dick move to release it anyways, but I'm guessing it's because he got fired.

Lol what ? How the fuck did you infer that from what he said ?

The trainer doesn’t give a fuck about the rules, he wanted to extort him

So if he paid him he would’ve been 100% fine with him cheating

You alright ?
According to Unnatty Paulo Costa

Fact is, he did leak the video.....Paulo claims the extortion, which of course makes the coach look bad.

For all I know Paulo is lying....The only facts we have is that the trainer leaked...Maybe he actually leaked out of the goodness of his heart..umad?

According to Unnatty Paulo Costa

Fact is, he did leak the video.....Paulo claims the extortion, which of course makes the coach look bad.

For all I know Paulo is lying....The only facts we have is that the trainer leaked...Maybe he actually leaked out of the goodness of his heart..umad?
Not at all , it just makes so little sense

To assume he guy did it out of the kindness of his heart is the least likely scenario, why hasn’t he commented ? If he did it for morality’s sake I’m sure he would let people know as he should, that shit won’t fly if he’s your trainer etc

It makes a lot more sense that the guy tried to rip him off

Not sure why he upsets you so much, the dude is an obvious juicer, fighting another obvious one haha

IV Is nothing to do with rehydration

IV's are prohibited because they are used to mask the use of prohibited substances.

If you are gonna ball on other people, you might wanna get your facts right.
So all the fighters and boxers who used ivs in the past were masking drugs they weren't even being tested for? Uhhh no

testing to assume people would only use it to mask now is ridiculous

Nobody saying is that's the only reason. You are saying that.

It could be the reason. That's why it's banned today.

It's not difficult.

Nobody saying is that the only reason. You are saying that.

It could be the reason. That's why it's banned today.

It's not difficult.
RE read the person I quoted who said IV is nothing to do with rehydration or the people posting articles saying IV rehydration isn't good. That is clearly what they are inferring

RE read the person I quoted who said IV is nothing to do with rehydration or the people posting articles saying IV rehydration isn't good. That is clearly what they are inferring

Okay, go Sherdog on him.

IV Is nothing to do with rehydration

IV's are prohibited because they are used to mask the use of prohibited substances.

If you are gonna ball on other people, you might wanna get your facts right.

In a sport where dehydration runs rampant due to extreme weight cutting, their far more common use is actually for rehydration.

CAN they be used to mask PEDs? Only certain ones, and not always effectively.

ARE they used to mask PEDs? Not very often. To sit here and say IVs have nothing to do with rehydration is pretty ridiculous.

Lol what ? How the fuck did you infer that from what he said ?

The trainer doesn’t give a fuck about the rules, he wanted to extort him

So if he paid him he would’ve been 100% fine with him cheating

You alright ?

"It's okay to do bad things to bad people" sums up 2019. Trainer is a pos, no matter what Costa did.

It's why we got a bunch of rainbow flag people and other heores in hunting packs, yelling nazi, looking for fights.

IV is for rehydration, nothing to do with PEDs. May 2019 join date. Checks out

That’s not true at all. IVs can be used to mask use. Not to mention he was sanction for using a substance, and not just for hydration. Go back to posting under one of your alt accounts.

Last edited:
The way he deflected his cheating toward instead being angry at the trainer, to me, is typically a clear sign that the person will repeat the actions in the future.

That’s not true at all. IVs can be used to mask use. Not to mention he was sanction for using a substance, and not just for hydration. Go back to posting under one of your alt accounts.

I don't post under alts. I'm not obsessed with this shitty site or this sport. Hope for your sake that you can say the same

I’m still trying to figure out a way to blackmail Gina Carano.

That's the risk you take when you're crooked...you can never count on others not being crooked right back at you. It's the curse of the liar who can't belive a word anyone else says.

Hope Romero concusses this clown.

Back