Paulo Costa: Robert Whittaker is ‘not so good’ with his striking, wrestling, or jiu-jitsu

I see Bobby more refined, crispy technique in his strikes. Costa is power shots

With Whitaker beating Yoel x2 and Jacare easily I cant bet against him

Whitaker clearly lost the rematch. He won the first fight tho and that was impressive.

Whitakers a great fighter, there's no need to try to bump him up based on an obvious gift decision.
Beat him the second time with one hand.. Get over it

romero broke whittaker, it would be an easy fight for costa
yoel_romero_hospital_ufc_225.jpg

Piss funny. Bobby lights up Costa over a few rounds before knocking him dead imo. Gastelum is a harder matchup.

Costa wont get past Yoel or Adesanya, he got lit by Hall

LOL

Costa was getting lit up with a jab by Hall.

If he hadn't been allowed to bully Hall into folding with his excessive fouls, he probably would have lost a decision.

I can't wait until this clown gets smoked. It'll be Erick Silva levels of schadenfreude.
You say that like Hall has shit striking. His striking is high level. The guy stopped moussasi ffs.
He is mentally weak and folded under the barrage but technically he is a good striker and certainly capable of hurting anyone with a jab

Yoel should move up to 205, what if he misses weight for the 3rd time in a row?

Adesanya would be the right oponent for Costa, its a little bit too early for him taking on Romero.

But the real question is, how long can Romero keep up??
Would like too see new blood cracking the Top 5.

Whittaker is one of those sorts of guys.

Nothing in particular about about the style seems to stand out or appear particularly exceptional in the mind.

And yet they just keep winning somehow.

So many people trashing Whittaker because he fought a monster twice and won both times, even seriously injured both times. You sad motherfuckers need to get of Yoel's sack and show some respect, the drug cheating 50 year old lost FAIR AND SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!, TWICE!!!!!!. Yoel and Costa are dirty, Whittakers squeaky clean. Get the fuck over it!. We won't even talk about weight cutting.
<mma4>

100%

Sherdoggers obsession with drug cheats amazes me. Whittaker wins twice with a banged up body and yet he's apparently broken...If anything it should give him more confidence that he can beat the best whilst not at 100%

A lot of MW saying some dumb things lately. Between Brunson saying Isreal doesn't have good striking, and now this... there might be something in the water at that weight class.

Romero kills Costa.

But id Give him a good shot against Rob, esp after Yoel took his soul

He done fucked up. How can he even think about let alone look forward to Whittaker when there’s a soldier of god waiting?

Whittaker is so much better versed in all facets of the game.

Costa, sit down young man!

<codychoke>

Lol at all the people saying Yoel will beat Costa but Costa would easily beat Rob. How the fuck does that work?

I’ll echo the opinions of the almighty SD members, Costa v. Romero now is an incredibly idiotic move, Costa needs another impressive win top 5ish before this fight is considered. I’m a big Costa proponent, but I think “TWOG” is too much too fast for an up and coming fighter regardless of how impressive his wins have been. Just my .02 cents anyway...

Back