Paulo Costa: Robert Whittaker is ‘not so good’ with his striking, wrestling, or jiu-jitsu

Well that confirms costa has never watched Bobby Knuckles fight before

Hilarious how people STILL underrate whittaker lmao

I think it is crazy to see so many people write Whittaker off. Whittaker has much better footwork, defense, he strikes faster and is more explosive. He also has a better jab than Hall. He would make Costa run into a right hand and knock Costa out.

Brazilian Platinum would walk right through Bobby.

Costa bless

Sherbro's hate Costa because he is so pretty but my god the man may very well be the Brazillian Ivan Drago.

If he can somehow get past Yoel the MW division is absolutely fucked.

Costa is a brawler and Whittaker has beaten a similar fighter in Derek Brunson before. He also is much faster than Costa and has knockout power. Look at Jacare, Tavares and Brunson knockouts. He is a much better striker now than when he first fought Brunson. he beats Costa

Before whittaker took over the middleweight division everyone was talking who could beat Jacare?? Who could beat Romero??
Now these same people are saying Costa will beat Whittaker.
Costa will get exposed by Romero. Then we can all agree that Costa is not in the same league as Robbie

Friednly reminder for all the barking Sherdoggers that Whitaker beat Romero twice. Even the LHW version of him. Stop underestimating the champ.

Wrong. LHW starts at 186. Romero weighed 185.2 for the rematch

It was still technically a middleweight fight, just not a middleweight title fight

i hope costa beats yoel because yoel is a snake in the grass, but hes out of his mind for saying this about whittaker lol. hes confident tho for sure, cant hate on him since he comes to bang and please the JBG

i hope yoel hits the same knee on costa as he did weidman. leaking like a gunshot

Costa is going all in and the guy has one good win over Hall. I guess we'll find out if he's going to eat his words post fight with Yoel.

hope i'm wrong but idk if bobby's chin will ever ne the same. which would be tragic based on how young he is and what a fucking badass hes been in the cage. I say that as a die hard Romero fan too.

Whittaker would pull Costa to the deep end and finish him

for sure, if the fight goes to towards the latter stages of a championship fight, Whittaker will mangle him at the end. But, really tough to get past round 2 vs Paulo lol. Guy is a finisher and I am a fan of that fight style, even if he loses in an effort to get the job done.

All we really need to do is look at costas best win which is hall. He might have won but he definitely isn’t on another level from. From there you need to look at who hall as fought in order to establish where he sits skill wise at MW. Moose made hall look stupid. Not really debateable. So Hall isn’t really the elite of the elite. Romero however is good enough to hang with the champ. Pretty sure costa gets killed here

romero broke whittaker, it would be an easy fight for costa
Its VERY possible that Whitaker will neber be the same after all those besr KOs in such a small time frame.

Even Gastulum mentioned that same possibility.

Its like Whitaker won the battle ... but possibly lost the war vs Romero.

Paulo "no head movement" Costa would get picked apart by Whittaker...and Romero would ko his ass

Back