Media Paulo Costa Rejects A New Contract

He should box Jake Paul and beat up lower level guys in a different organisation, no point slaving away at the UFC

No fighter should ever sign a 6-fight deal with the UFC. I don't even think the aging vets should be signing those deals anymore.
My exact thoughts. It blows my mind when guys sign multi fight contracts with them. Unless they’re offering fuck you money that would allow a fighter to never have to work again, I see no benefit to being locked in with them.

I'm over Paulo, he can leave. I just hope he doesn't fuck over Whittaker and no shows or comes in considerably overweight

maybe hes confident hes beating Bob, which I dont think its likely but very possible
if that happens, hes worth more ofc
if he loses tho............... youtube, other organizations, IDK

If he beats whittaker the UFC can't let him go

He hasn't really got a lot of leverage in negotiations. He's more of a Twitter guy. I would love to see him vs Jake Paul though, would be Twitter vs Youtube.

Jake Paul would look decent in the octagon, he looked great when they boxed and grappled.

Believe he has 1 fight left on his deal. What is he thinking?

Rematch with Romero in Bellator?

Hope he is not thinking boxing, going to be absolutely destroyed by anyone with a pulse.

on the lighter side, this gif on his account made laugh out loud

My guess is he's thinking he will either get more $ from the UFC once he's on the open market or more from someone else.

Charles got some body outside of training for a fight.

Back