Media Paulo Costa Rejects A New Contract

kingmob6

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Believe he has 1 fight left on his deal. What is he thinking?

Rematch with Romero in Bellator?

Hope he is not thinking boxing, going to be absolutely destroyed by anyone with a pulse.

on the lighter side, this gif on his account made laugh out loud

That’s a lot of speculation.

Maybe he didn’t like the terms and figured beating a top guy or putting on an impressive performance would boost his next contract.

He’s got one fight left on this one so not resigning is him betting on himself IMO.

That’s a lot of speculation.

Maybe he didn’t like the terms and figured beating a top guy or putting on an impressive performance would boost his next contract.

He’s got one fight left on this one so not resigning is him betting on himself IMO.

Theyre going to give him an animal Like Whittaker to lower his value on his way out.

I hope he can beat Rob.

He hasn't really got a lot of leverage in negotiations. He's more of a Twitter guy. I woulæd love to see him vs Jake Paul though, would be Twitter vs Youtube.
Would you, why?

I forget which fighter was talking about this on his podcast, they come in before your final fight, and have a tendency to make a lowball/modest offer in hopes that you’ll play the safe route and just take the long term contract for security reasons.

having said that, if you lose your final fight on your contract, it gets even worse.

Would like to see old Costa back, but RIP. UFC going to give him the worst matchup.

He’s fighting Whittaker. I don’t favour Costa to win that fight. 3 of his last 4 could be losses. With the weight debacle.

This could blow up in his face.

I like Costa as a UFC personality and fighter. I hope he can sign a fair fight deal for 3 or 4 fights.

Back