Paulo Costa on Adesanya: "P**** African"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao. Snowflakes triggered af. I’m surprised a certain mod didn’t delete this thread.

If he called Stipe a Pussy American, would it be racist?

Honestly out of everybody in the middleweight division who can knock israel out is yoel and costa, i think he has a better chance of beating yoel than costa.

Costas not just power or a brute he is a technical brawler and a force to be reckoned with.

Guys, you know Africa is a continent and not a country right?

Costa becoming one of my favourite fighters real fast.

How do you define a region? Anything between the size of your bathroom and planet earth?
Where are you from?

Lol pretty much any answer to that question qualifies

lmao
very dumb thing to say
the people over there don't even classify themselves as africans as they go by their tribal lineage.

I can see the argument for crossing and not crossing the line.
All in all, it's pretty fuckin weird to say on social media in 2019 just because of the obvious back lash. Good thing Paulo isn't some blonde hair, blue eyed Brazilian because that would cause havoc.

Guys, you know Africa is a continent and not a country right?
I'm 32 and I can't keep track nor do I have the urge to learn which region is considered a country vs continent. But you can also blame that on my public education.

I'm from the country that invented the nazis and some other shit
German chocolate is pretty good, BMW, GGG..... oh wait.. (if you got the joke then consider yourself a gross degenerate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back