Media Paulo Costa is in fear of Adesanya's life - "I fear he can die in the Octagon, for sure.”

Maybe not a sore loser but typical Brazilian he will have a book of excuses if he loses but hes best shot we got at humbling Izzy

Lol you've "never lost a fight" have you tough guy? lmao get Costa's cock out of your moth, 5'5" Deron Winn would beat the shit out of Costa you moron lmao.

You don't understand how hard I hit, you wouldn't survive one shovel hook to the body. I bet you've never actually studied any martial art.

I don’t understand why you are even bothering with college if you can drop every UFC middleweight with one hook to the body

Ricky Paulo Drago Costa Martin is going be Izzy’d. I can’t wait for the match!

You are just a Manlet fat kid, quiet down, took you 4 months of straight training to break 3 ribs, big deal, you just showed you are very inexperienced and are just a kid. I literally did that same thing in my very first fight ever no training needed (at the time) or retakes, live and direct... Stop embarrassing yourself, there are actual people who are athletic on this forum that don't brag about it and have genuinely fucked people up and competed athletically, then we get a 230 , 5 ft 7 super obese delusional manlets like you that boast about breaking some ribs after 4 months training <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo> keep digging a hole McCejudo its beyond cringe.

You've never had any street fights it's beyond obvious. Now you've admitted you've trained for 4 months while being a fat manlet, so I encourage you to be cautious as it's a very dangerous world out there for a delusional sherdogger like you when you leave the basement . You do know guys like Costa would break the ribs of the guys you spar every single session, right there and then? but yet you claim you hit 3 times harder than him but do it once in 4 months ROFL

If you hit 3 x harder than Costa then I'm the current UFC champ <Lmaoo>
No, I am not fat. I am about 15% body fat, maybe 14%. My fat free mass is around 200 pounds. The fat is just extra weight that makes my punches stronger and doesn't slow me down or do anything really to stop me.

You have never broken anyone's ribs and neither has Costa you fucking retard. I have not lied about anything I've said yet and you have done nothing but cope. If Costa actually had real power, he'd have broken Romero. Wilder would sleep Romero in 20 seconds and he weighs LESS than Costa or myself. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I live in NYC, I'm completing my masters in mathematics. When I'm finished I'll see what I want to do with my life, if I choose to go into professional fighting then I'd fight at 205 or maybe HeavyWeight.

Last edited:
You have no idea what you're talking about. Costa is the first person to ever drop Romero, and he did it with a punch. Whittaker headkicked him flush a couple times and he didn't go down.

Also, every one of Romero's losses is by decision, because he has an iron chin.

Fuckwit
Tim Kennedy has rocked Romero with a punch and Rafael aka fat natty Vitor has stiffened him.

lol this is not true, muscles are what set the arms in motion, fat is just dead weight. Try hitting the bag while holding a pair of dumbbells. You'll see.
Yes, it is true. Once the skeleton has been set in motion, any mass on it adds to the mass behind the punch.
You don't punch with your muscles you use your muscles to tighten the skeleton and send the skeleton in motion. From there, fat does nothing but add to the overall mass of the impact.

hell yeah, baby
IF HE DIES HE DIES, UFC AS REAL AS IT GETS
we need an in ring death to make this shit real again, no more of that pussy ass WWE journeyman BMF belt

JUST BANG BRO
2014-01-30-TUF-BR3-EPISODE-7-SELECTS-TUFBR3_LZP72398.jpg

best natural body in UFC history, full homo

Costa been dropped hard in his last 2, not sure he stands much of a chance in humbling Izxy unfortunately
I just don't like Israel's new approach of eating one to give one.

Natty King coming for Nigerian Grace Jone's forehead.

No, where did I say that? Stop putting words in my mouth.
That dude is definitely on something.
And he was caught using an IV to rehydrate, dudes on photo cheating. So he’s a fucking cheater in my book.

C’mon stop nitpicking.
Was for administration of a stomach medication

Back