Media Paulo Costa is in fear of Adesanya's life - "I fear he can die in the Octagon, for sure.”

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
“When I put my hands on his head, his body – he’s going to feel it a lot,” Costa said on the ESPN+ post-fight show following the event at Marvel Stadium in Melbourne, Australia. “I fear he can die in the Octagon, for sure.”

Is Borrachinha the most empathetic challenger? Can he LITERARY MURDER Adesanya?

If Adesanya took the same roids Costa does he'd have a heart attack

No one has more heart then Paulo Costa

tumblr_pbiysy8jP41rofocqo1_400.gifv

InsidiousVariableAnnashummingbird-size_restricted.gif

FlickeringUnevenCarp-size_restricted.gif

Natty Goat is going to stiffen Israel

Dude just died on the ACA 100 event and this idiot is talking about killing?

F#ck steroids boy.
He weighs like 220, he should be fighting at LHW.
{<Scared}

So...another edition of “to the death Georges”?

He isn't going to run in and blitz Israel. Costa will try to walk him down and work the body. I don't think he is a better conventional striker than Israel though.

wlcjSD9.png

TRT-Jesus GOAT will bless that bum.

I'll be rooting for him to win, but I genuinely don't see what he can do that Whittaker couldn't

How is it that when Izzy is cocky and arrogant everybody hate it but when Costa do the same things everybody love it ?

How is it that when Izzy is cocky and arrogant everybody hate it but when Costa do the same things everybody love it ?

He is handsome and he isn't American. Sherdog only hates handsome fighters if they are American

I hate Costa,
but goddamn it...if I must root for the enemy of my enemy. At least he’s beautiful...
<{ohyeah}>

I'll be rooting for him to win, but I genuinely don't see what he can do that Whittaker couldn't

You can't?
Whittaker can't cut the cage, Costa is really good at it. Costa pressures very well and attacks the legs and more importantly the body which is key for against someone like Adesanya. Rob was headhunting and against a taller rangier fighter, that's foolish. You have to slow them down before you look to go to the head. It's the smallest possible target and someone like Adesanya will always be able to get his head out of the way but the body is another story.

Costa presents a lot of problems for Adesanya that Whittaker just doesn't or can't bring to a fight but his biggest problem however is his cardio. He does use an insane amount of pressure but if Adesanya is still there in 3 or 4 Costa will be in a lot of trouble

He will be swinging at air. He will have 2 rounds to land a hail mary after that it will be bad for him

In before Israel submits him.

Back