Media Paulo Costa is getting a hair transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.
His hair was already immaculate. Flawless hairline. The vanity.

This is the new wave! One of my buddies got this done and he looks great! Male pattern baldness is a tough thing to go through so it’s nice to see options to combat it!

Yeah man, nothing wrong with what Costa's doing, Istanbul's the place to be for hair transplants now, I'll probably be going in a few years lol.

Many of the "I don't care" types in here will be frantically visiting hairlosstalk.com every day as soon as they start balding, skipping finasteride altogether and procuring unproven substances from some obscure Chinese lab in Wuhan.

This is coming from a guy that would not look bad shaved.

Call me crazy, but I question this guy's level of expertise.

View attachment 861698

You can tell that this doc had the transplant himself and it just didn't work.

That must fucking piss him off so bad just to be defeated by something that he helps others beat lol.

Dude looks good with a buzz anyway and bald would be fine on him.

So why is his Dr. Still bald?
They basically take hair from the back of the head, to put it on the bald patches. But sometimes the hair density is so low overall they cannot fully cover the patches.

But the doctor looks like he got it done too cuz his hairline is clean cut

I’m not sure the scientific accuracy of this, but I remember hearing that 20% of Men start losing their hair in their 20’s. 30% will start losing it in their 30’s. 40% will start losing in their 40’s, and so on.

Also that once you notice your hair loss, that you’ve already lost 50% of it.

If anyone wonders why I know this much about the topic.... God made some heads perfect. Then the rest, he put hair on.

Many of the "I don't care" types in here will be frantically visiting hairlosstalk.com every day as soon as they start balding, skipping finasteride altogether and procuring unproven substances from some obscure Chinese lab in Wuhan.

This is coming from a guy that would not look bad shaved.
Not really. Like i said i had a good 10 yr run where i just shaved it off anyway. So i really dont give a shit. Givin yourself a buzzcut takes 5 fuckin mins

Not really. Like i said i had a good 10 yr run where i just shaved it off anyway. So i really dont give a shit. Givin yourself a buzzcut takes 5 fuckin mins

Grow up. use a fuckin razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back