Media Paulo Costa is getting a hair transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Untitled-1092e6e60972ec793.png

So he really pulled out last minute to get hair transplant lmaooooo

Not sure if it’s the same surgery but my friend got a hair transplant done and then parts of the hair fell out in patches, so in some places he had heaps of hair and in other places it was entirely bald. It actually looked so much worse than keeping his natural receded hairline or just shaving his head entirely

He either went to a ghetto surgeon or his hair was not a good candidate for surgery but they still told him he could do it.

Also depends how much you have already lost

Hair transplants cost at least $350k, as do designer steroids
I’ve always wondered what steroids cost. Never used them myself. A lot of people claim that all fighters are on steroids, and also claim that fighter pay is terribly low. I wonder how all fighters can afford steroids if they cost this much, or anywhere close to it.

I wonder how all fighters can afford steroids if they cost this much, or anywhere close to it.

Cause they connect with 2 friends and so on and so on...

GRFkbyL.gif

Ask any dealer how some clientele pays for throwaways 10 fold.

Why didn't he tell us this to begin with. Totally a reasonable excuse to pull out of a fight. I can understand why Joe Rogaine, and Dana would not understand.

I started balding in my mid 20's. Shaved it all off and never looked back.

The weirdest people to me are the ones who try to hang on, or do shit like this.. remember when dudes used to have the "horseshoe" haircuts?

I'm apparently less insecure than professional fighters.

I started balding in my mid 20's. Shaved it all off and never looked back.

The weirdest people to me are the ones who try to hang on, or do shit like this.. remember when dudes used to have the "horseshoe" haircuts?
I could never do it. Hell there was a long period where i shaved my head willingly cos i liked it better. Now i grew it out. But soon as i see some baldness its going forever

Not sure if it’s the same surgery but my friend got a hair transplant done and then parts of the hair fell out in patches, so in some places he had heaps of hair and in other places it was entirely bald. It actually looked so much worse than keeping his natural receded hairline or just shaving his head entirely

Transplant doesn't address the root causes, you would still be geneticly defective, still preprogrammed at conception to eventually become a baldie. If you have aggressive hair loss you will still need to take the dick shriveling pills and use the toxic Joe Rogain creams to keep your new hair.

I could never do it. Hell there was a long period where i shaved my head willingly cos i liked it better. Now i grew it out. But soon as i see some baldness its going forever

Whatever happens, just own it.

Even when I had a healthy batch of lettuce on my head, I shaved it anyways. Maybe I just got used to it.

so they basically cut your skin off and put someones elses there hat has hair? is that how this works? what if he returns to traing to soon and someone accidentally rips his scalp off

balding looks scary how to make sure it never happens to me?
95% Males face balding and you cant stop it .What differs is the rate of hairloss and time period. Some lose it in their 20s, some in 30s and some in 40s. Exceptions are those who've won the Genetic lottery & have thick hair even in their old age (Ronald Reagan).
Although You cant stop balding , you can slow down the progression. Check your hairline, hair thickness etc. If you see any noticeable difference from say a year back then you're balding. A Dermatologist will tell you the severity of balding. Depending on that he'll prescribe some meds/shampoos etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back