Media Paulo Costa is getting a hair transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it’s the same surgery but my friend got a hair transplant done and then parts of the hair fell out in patches, so in some places he had heaps of hair and in other places it was entirely bald. It actually looked so much worse than keeping his natural receded hairline or just shaving his head entirely

Was he even balding at all?

I had to look it up.

EYAhRwAWsAAkvSu.jpg

EYmRlP4WkAIbXFa.jpg

1276896249.jpg.jpg

downloadcf85ed07e3457444.jpg

<mma4>

lololol

It amazes me how much people care about their hair. Like sure,if you have long hair or something,i could see being upset about having to shave it when it goes bald. But if u got a regular ass haircut, and start goin bald,just give it up my dude. All this six months healing bullshit cannot be worth it ahhahah

Dr looks like he just had his done. Costa is being proactive with his, which is the best time to do it.

now he just needs a height transplant in order to be Sherdog's champ

Not sure if it’s the same surgery but my friend got a hair transplant done and then parts of the hair fell out in patches, so in some places he had heaps of hair and in other places it was entirely bald. It actually looked so much worse than keeping his natural receded hairline or just shaving his head entirely
Tory-Lanez-bald-Twitter.jpg

Yeah, not a good look.
<{katwhu}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back