Media Paulo Costa gets knocked down, then shoots the worst takedown attempt in MMA history

Paulo Costa is one of the most overrated hypejobs in Sherdog history.
That's Johnny Walker, lmao, God people saying he was the one to dethrone Jones still makes me lol in hindsight.

giphy.gif

Black hair Costa is a different animal

That blond hair raised his estrogen in that fight. Black hair Costa is the fucking man.

Unfortunately, that won’t last much longer either...

3lNWs72.jpg

Hopefully Bald Costa is just as good as Black Hair Costa...

Though neither will be good enough to beat Adesanya.

Wow. Costa used to look like a dude who spent a lot of time in the weight room. Now he looks like a dude who kept lifting but also ate roids.

Well, I mean, Isreal's second best win is Costa's best win.
Adesanya has wins over Whittaker, Gastelum, Romero, Silva, Brunson and Tavares

Costa has a (debatable) win over Romero and a win over Uriah Hall.

No, Adesanya actually has some good wins.

Like what, going the distance with a washed up Anderson...or looking unimpressive against Romero? His claim to fame is beating an overrated Whitaker.

Neither guy is proven. Except Adesanya has been proven to have a shit chin.

jFhWK6h.gif

Like what, going the distance with a washed up Anderson...or looking unimpressive against Romero? His claim to fame is beating an overrated Whitaker.

jFhWK6h.gif
Lol. If you think Costa could hang with Pereira you are nuts.

One KO, in kickboxing, does not mean Adesanya has a bad chin. He took bombs from Gastelum and Romero with no problem.

So, we just gonna pretend that his 75 kickboxing wins never happened?

So wait... it's okay to bring up his kickboxing when you need discredit him but when it's time the give the man his due credit, all of sudden the kickboxing is not applicable. #doublestandards

MMA isn't kickboxing but a chin is a chin and I don't believe Israel has a great one...that's why he fights so cautiously against 40+ year old men I guess.

I still cant believe that mediocre metro looking dude from TUF ended up being this complete monster he is now. Never thought hed ever have a future as a top 10 guy let alone a top 3 contender

Back