Media Paulo Costa gets knocked down, then shoots the worst takedown attempt in MMA history

giphy.gif

Black hair Costa is a different animal

Paulo Costa is one of the most overrated hypejobs in Sherdog history.

It seems like he was dead tired and mentally giving up more than being properly rocked honestly.

Look at his hairstyle. That was in the 90's. Of course he has come a long way.

This is epic. His style reminds me of artem. New goat on the rise.

Overrated hypejobs don't beat Romero.
That decision is debatable, and it's also his only good win.

His performance against Romero was impressive, but Costa is definitely still massively overrated by many people here on Sherdog. He's good, but he's not great.

His performance against Romero was impressive, but Costa is definitely still massively overrated by many people here on Sherdog. He's good, but he's not great.
I think he is very good, not a hypejob tho and I think Israel will destroy him

Hall was close to derailing him

That blond hair raised his estrogen in that fight. Black hair Costa is the fucking man.

Costa is definitely still massively overrated by many people here on Sherdog.
Who is massively overrating him? The craziest thing I've heard said about him is that he would run through Israel.

IMO if/when he fights Israel it will be much more competitive than Israel/Whittaker. He is a great fighter, and he really only has one glaring weakness which is his cardio.

Who is massively overrating him? The craziest thing I've heard said about him is that he would run through Israel.

IMO if/when he fights Israel it will be much more competitive than Israel/Whittaker. He is a great fighter, and he really only has one glaring weakness which is his cardio.
I just don't think he's particularly handsome.

It's his looks that are massively overrated.

Back