News Paulo Costa clarifies doping accusation

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE USADA CONTRACT OVER. WME ain’t gonna keep those guys on board once that contracts up, too much money and ruining all the fights. Send them back to the olympics and let our fighters get jacked on steroids and kick each other’s eye balls out of their skulls.

go watch reruns of american gladiators, you dimwit.

He beat Bigg Rigg even worse, beat him like he owed him money.

well, I forget how "Bigg Rigg" was around then, but he was increasingly becoming mentally unhinged if I accurately recall... not quite Paulo Filho, but not far off.

well, I forget how "Bigg Rigg" was around then, but he was increasingly becoming mentally unhinged if I accurately recall... not quite Paulo Filho, but not far off.

It wasn't peak Bigg Rigg but man, Costa beat the brakes off him. He walked through Hendricks punches and destroyed him. Looked like a son fighting his dad.

Hey Jamie pull up ‘Paulo Costa jacked’

043_Paulo_Costa_vs_Uriah_Hall.0.jpg

Easily explained.
4 sets of Bicep Curl on EZ Bar @ 60 lbs.
3 Set Delt Front/Sides/Rear Raises @ 25lbs
1 Set Shrug to Failure @ 135Lbs

Costa is one of the most obvious horsemeat lovers in the UFC.
The only fighter I can think of that is worse is that new Russian LHW signee - The Ural Hulk -

go watch reruns of american gladiators, you dimwit.

Your attempt to insult my wit has fallen on deaf ears I have no idea what American gladiators is but if it isn’t two guys pulsing out of their minds and beating the ever living fuck out of each other then I am not interested I will stick to mma

He is not “cutting” 40 pounds or 18 kilos. That’s lost in translation. I bet his out of camp walk about weight is about 40 pounds. By the time he is fully in camp, dieting etc.... there is NO WAY he is cutting 40 pounds of water weight.

He is been spotted with IV post IV ban so there's that...

It wasn't peak Bigg Rigg but man, Costa beat the brakes off him. He walked through Hendricks punches and destroyed him. Looked like a son fighting his dad.

oof.

birthday-meme-batman.jpg

Your attempt to insult my wit has fallen on deaf ears I have no idea what American gladiators is but if it isn’t two guys pulsing out of their minds and beating the ever living fuck out of each other then I am not interested I will stick to mma

giphy.gif

Now I hear he is back to taking care of his steakhouse customers fulltime

"He has never pissed hot. Therefore he is clean"

Omerprazole will clear up stomach issues in one day. You don't need PEDS.

Its metoclopramide, an anti emetic that's used for nausea and vomiting. I give it to my patients all the time. He is def suspect

Listen pal if ur not careful I’m gonna do some picos and challenge u to a fight in an Arby’s parking lot so I can get a double beef and cheddar when I’m done with u

tenor.gif

Back