News Paulo Costa clarifies doping accusation

A steroid that also treats stomach aches..

<mma4>
BIa5was.jpg

he was supossed to fight at that card and it was announced a long time ago and he hasn't fought in a while.
how can't he make weight ?

The chances of Paulo being natty is slim to none. That arm vascularity is something else. The vein running from his shoulder to his bicep is crammed in so tight under the skin its about to pop out.

Paulo-Costa-Uriah-Hall-696x399.png

He cuts 40 pounds? Jesus, people thought Conor cut way too much lol.

Dude.. it’s about the percent of your mass... it’s a large number yes but the actual number is irrelevant. A 250 pound man cutting 30 pounds is a bit different than a 145 pound man cutting 30 pounds, don’t ya think? The point is Connor weight cut may very well have been a bigger weight cut..

The bigger you are the more weight you can cut. 40lbs is still a lot though.

He is not “cutting” 40 pounds or 18 kilos. That’s lost in translation. I bet his out of camp walk about weight is about 40 pounds. By the time he is fully in camp, dieting etc.... there is NO WAY he is cutting 40 pounds of water weight.

He cuts 40lbs?
He could easily compete at LHW
Edit: No way he cuts 40lbs
That's too much

He cuts 40 pounds? Jesus, people thought Conor cut way too much lol.
I doubt he cuts 40 lbs of water, he's probably using his walking weight (pre-diet/pre-fight camp) as a starting point for that claim.

Dude.. it’s about the percent of your mass... it’s a large number yes but the actual number is irrelevant. A 250 pound man cutting 30 pounds is a bit different than a 145 pound man cutting 30 pounds, don’t ya think? The point is Connor weight cut may very well have been a bigger weight cut..
Dodson's cut at Flyweight:
152.4 lbs -> 125 lbs (-27.4 lbs) = 17.97% cut

McGregor's cut at Featherweight:
172 lbs -> 145 lbs (-27 lbs) = 15.69% cut

No both are cutting 30 lbs, it's the same weight. Conor cutting 30 lbs is the same as a 250 lb man cutting 30 lbs. I agree tho that it might seem bigger to Conor. But most people would agree that I'm right about math most of the time and 30 lbs is the same as 30 lbs, no matter where iti s.

Omerprazole will clear up stomach issues in one day. You don't need PEDS.

A 40 lbs weight cut means he walks around at the same weight as Jon Jones

No both are cutting 30 lbs, it's the same weight. Conor cutting 30 lbs is the same as a 250 lb man cutting 30 lbs. I agree tho that it might seem bigger to Conor. But most people would agree that I'm right about math most of the time and 30 lbs is the same as 30 lbs, no matter where iti s.
See my previous post:
Dodson's cut at Flyweight:
152.4 lbs -> 125 lbs (-27.4 lbs) = 17.97% cut

McGregor's cut at Featherweight:
172 lbs -> 145 lbs (-27 lbs) = 15.69% cut
A 40 lbs weight cut means he walks around at the same weight as Jon Jones
Jones doesn't walk around at 225 lbs, he cuts from 222 lbs, but walks around at 235-240 lbs.

Lol just like Romero. He's one of those guys whom even if he pissed clean, you wouldn't believe him.

The chances of Paulo being natty is slim to none. That arm vascularity is something else. The vein running from his shoulder to his bicep is crammed in so tight under the skin its about to pop out.

Paulo-Costa-Uriah-Hall-696x399.png

man, have you not ever drunk water and a shitload of gatorade? that's gatorade's enhancement of electrolytes.

I enjoyed watching the beating he put on Uriah Hall

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE USADA CONTRACT OVER. WME ain’t gonna keep those guys on board once that contracts up, too much money and ruining all the fights. Send them back to the olympics and let our fighters get jacked on steroids and kick each other’s eye balls out of their skulls.

USADA is inquiring about a fight that happened a year and a half ago? That seems weird.

Good news!
Borrachinha bless!

Back