Media Paulo Costa AKA "Natty Goat" AKA "Brazilian Tyson" destroying the pads

Wish he'd land one on that dog yapping in the background

Slow, telegraphed sloppy punches with Non-existent footwork. Yoel will fucking destroy this kid. He's faced far better, and he's better everywhere. He's the better athlete, striker, wrestler, grappler, more experienced straight up killer. Love how people sleep on Yoel. Yoel is gonna sleep this poor kid.

Good to know he's investing some time to learn how to throw a bodyhook.

He should also know how to load a follow up blow while moving his head (using slips and dips).

Should rather go for throwaway 1-1-3b (1-1-5b) than 3-3b (3-5b) if he's at this distance.

Trying to load a bodyhook off of the lead hook requires more time because first blow HAS TO BE retracted fully. Was never a fan of that principle.

First punch has a higher probability to land and cause damage, which is also thrown without a setup, so your chances of catching someone with it are very slim, pal.

Last edited:
An IV isn't a drug so he's never done a PED. lifetime natural. Tested 33 times by usada and never failed

ff07grp78bc11.jpg
Keep trolling that narrative bud.

I wanted to see him fight Adesanya for a while but it doesn't make sense now.

Maybe later on.
After watching this, I can imagine Stylebender weaving under 3, stopping a follow up blow (3b or 5b) from throwing and punishing a young, natty, blindsided Costa from hidden angle with his own cross (2).

People say Yoel will destroy him. He might but Paulo is dangerous for anyone. Especially a wrestler who doesn’t wrestle who is pretty inactive through the fight and is pushing mid 40s.

It’s generally not a good idea to bet on the 40+ year old

33 tests, 0 positives, only reason he got a suspension was because his trainer got fired and released a video of him hydrating with an IV

and... how many tests did Armstrong and Marion Jones pass?

IV helps mask drug usage... You think we are braindead?
There's something called hydration. Something that an IV is used for you know... Also innocent until proven guilty.. just like my man gsp.

*Borracinha throwing power shots at pads*

Sherdog: omg he’s so slow and he’s telegraphing every punch! No footwork! Zero head mooment! It seems roids don’t help with technique!

<{hughesimpress}>

Back