Paulie will destroy Artem

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Paulie is a world class boxer. Artem was wild, and showed horrible technique. Jason Knight could have used his reach and jabbed Artems face all night but he decided to brawl like an idiot. Artem most likely got some scar tissues this fight that Paulie will reopen once they fight. Paulie will dance all over Artem and leave him bloody. He will most likely tko or even ko him. We saw Artem get rocked by Knight. Artem has a granite chin no doubt, but Paulie is accurate. He'll be finding that chin all night. Paulie doesnt have a glass chin, and Artem doesnt have tremendous power either so even if Artem tags Paulie it wont accomplish anything.

561287.jpg

I think he breaks his hands and isn’t use to fighting without big gloves . U see Floyd wouldn’t budge an inch on glove adjustment

Paulie is a little pussy that plucks his eyebrows

Are they fighting in the UFC?
Always someone policing the forums.

And im interested to see. I know Artem is about it, but interested to see how Paulie handles it. I think it could turn into a brawl pretty quick.

Though obviously you have Paulies weiner all up in your nose.

I agree. Paulie fought at the highest level of boxing. If he is 50 percent of what he once was he should win. Unless he just doesnt have a chin at all anymore

Artem gonna body that cuck. Leave him layin on tha floor.

I think he breaks his hands and isn’t use to fighting without big gloves . U see Floyd wouldn’t budge an inch on glove adjustment

Maybe if Lobov tries to head butt his hand like Nick Diaz did to one of his opponents. But Paulie punches too quick, and Paulie will pick his shots. Paulie had some of the fastest hands only guy who is significantly faster is Amir Khan

Maybe if Lobov tries to head butt his hand like Nick Diaz did to one of his opponents. But Paulie punches too quick, and Paulie will pick his shots. Paulie had some of the fastest hands only guy who is significantly faster is Amir Khan
That was a long time ago . It seems there letting these dudes fight like dogs . Artem and tie him up

Best thing for Artem is to try to make it dirty, and try to make Paulie emotional. Though I feel if Artem doesnt keep his hands up he will be stopped early

artem's reach is hilariously small. he has to hug the opponent before even attempting to throw an uppercut

Always someone policing the forums.

And im interested to see. I know Artem is about it, but interested to see how Paulie handles it. I think it could turn into a brawl pretty quick.

So they are fighting in the UFC?

Paulie got cucked by Broner.

Artem will knock him out and steal his girl again.

Probably but that shit will be hilarious so it's all good.

paulie is going to light up anyone in boxing.

artem is going to look like he's fighting in slow motion to a champion level pro boxer.

I agree. That wild style won’t work unless Paulie fights like an idiot or doesn’t train

Back