Paulie to McGregor - "You are combat sports biggest p****."

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date

tenor.gif

Pauli would KO Conor brutally. Khabib cracked that glass jaw permanently.

BelatedDisloyalEagle-size_restricted.gif

As one of Conor's biggest haters you cant call him a pussy. Dude steps up to every challenge and doesn't get injured or pulls out. Especially with his side bitches.

imagine being obsessed with someone you hate, how sad your life must be?

that goes for paulie and these retarded little conor haters who can't stop thinking about him and are on the verge of tears anytime he does anything.

imagine being obsessed with someone you hate, how sad your life must be?

that goes for paulie and these retarded little conor haters who can't stop thinking about him and are on the verge of tears anytime he does anything.
cant blame him for tryna get dat red panty night

{<Mcgoat}

How does Conor have a glass jaw if he’s never been KO’d in MMA?

Give me an answer you fucking psychopath

Hope Pauli sends Conor and the remaining crumbs of fans into the trash

honestly I think Paulie Is just a little salty / butt hurt that as a 2 time world champion, someone who isn't actually a boxer was able to give him any trouble at all.

I don't take those clips too seriously or anything but It does sound like Conor did reasonably well for himself In there. That and the way Conor / the UFC handled It to make Paulie look bad probably hurt his pride a fair bit.

Being a 2 time world champion and having a guy like Conor who Isn't a boxer, however talented he may be appear to be superior to the media / world..that's gotta sting his pride.

Hopefully they end up releasing the whole sparring session or at least more of It. I suspect It was relatively close with neither guy truly dominating.

He’s just trying to get paid. Any knock with Conor seems like at least a $5 mill payday in this day and age.

Lol can't listen to this fruitcake for more than 3 seconds with that whiny high pitched voice.

What does that make him though? For a pro of nearly 20 years to get embarrassed by 0-0 newb and combat sport's biggest pussy?

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Lol can't listen to this fruitcake for more than 3 seconds with that whiny high pitched voice.

What does that make him though? For a pro of nearly 20 years to get embarrassed by 0-0 newb and combat sport's biggest pussy?

AdventurousRadiantDeermouse-max-1mb.gif
so Conor had one lucky shot. He'd get KO'd in a real fi... okay i don't believe that. maybe 50/50 boxing match.

The guy was sandbagging to give Conor a confidence boost because Paulie was a paid sparring partner. Conor's team released the footage without Paulie's knowledge and he got pissed because he looked worse than what he really was. Paulie KO's Conor within 6.

Says the guy that will only fight him in boxing but not mma

If pillow fisted Diaz could wobble Conor, Paulie would put him out colder than the other side of the pillow

Lol, Paulie has reason to be pissed off tho, Conrad did him dirty, it was a weasel move to manipulate footage and take a 5 second clip out of 12 rounds of sparring and release it to the world, but it doesn't surprise me since he's the whiskey RAT.

Last edited:
A pussy wouldn't have gone up two weight divisions to fight Diaz twice, and a pussy would have refused to fight Khabib as well.

Back