Paulie to McGregor - "You are combat sports biggest p****."

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

tenor.gif

Pauli would KO Conor brutally. Khabib cracked that glass jaw permanently.

If you watch this with no volume it looks like Paulie is rapping, especially with that fuckin outfit LOL

Oay.PNG

Paulie has the softest hands in combat sports history
ChillyEarnestGoitered-size_restricted.gif

Paulie isn't even a fighter, he's just a puncher. And he can't even punch for shit, how sad is that.

Yeesh Pauli up to his old stalker jealous ex girlfriend routine.

who is that guy and why does his name keep coming up

Paulie would clap this fool. Pillows fists in pro boxing are heavy hands vs an amateur. Conor goes to sleep after facing in shape Malignaggi.

"'Let the record show' that I do like Conor McGregor, everyone loves a piñata and him being combat sports official piñata there's plenty of entertainment there.

“I give him credit though. For a guy with absolutely NO BALLS, the woof tickets he sold to all you stupid motherf*****s in recent years is amazing.

“He's got a great talent for being a great bull***t artist.

“(You) can be rich, but you (definitely) a b***h you cokehead lush. So don't let that s*** you ingested on your Friday night cloud your memory of reality.”

<36>

Paulie probably would outbox Conor, but him continually angling for a fight is getting pretty silly.

Kinda wanna see Paulie get his jaw spun by Conor. In a car park or somewhere though

I kinda feel sorry for ole Paulie. So triggered. So salty. But no amount of of salt blasts can unpost the vid of Connor knocking him down

This guy is beyond pathetic.

Back