Paulie: The only guy that doesnt want to see me fight Conor is Conor

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
100% true.

Highest money making fight right now

“The only guy that doesn’t want to make Malignaggi-McGregor is McGregor and anybody directly involved with him because they understand the game is over once that fight happens,” Malignaggi said on The MMA Hour.

“The show, the game, the flaunting, everything’s over. Because once I beat the sh*t out of you after all the past we’ve had and all the lies you’ve told, you’re done, you’re history. Nobody will ever want to remember you again. So you can’t have that. Not even his Proper whiskey would sell anymore.

“Conor knows. Conor sparred me. I don’t just beat the sh*t out of you, now I’m going to talk sh*t. I’m gonna embarrass you. I’m gonna emasculate you while I’m doing it. And you’re not gonna like it. It’s not just gonna be a loss, it’s gonna be an embarrassment.
https://www.boxingscene.com/maligna...-137627?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Paulie would lick Conor's sack to get that fight.

I don't want to see him fight you either, Paulie. He's got much bigger and better opponents to concern himself with than you.

Since I still have the link copied..

There is no single loss that would hurt Conor more than losing to Paulie.

douchebags_2-414x282.jpg

Pretty sure this thread alone will prove this false. But can't blame him, any modestly successful person in our society has the option of surrounding themselves with people who will do nothing but stroke their ego 24/7, so he probably believes that shit cause in his circle, Conor v Paulie is the biggest news story in the world. Reality is to MMA fans he's just the guy whose alleged beating of Conor in sparring was a hot clickbait topic for like a month in 2017.

The guy has been irrelevant for a while now. He should stfu.

Paulie will never do it in MMA but I hope Dana can offer him 500k and some ppv points to take a beating

Paulie is so thirsty for Conor it's pathetic.

He can fight Conor this year 100%, if he brings his balls to the UFC. That door is open and yet he ducks it at every cost lol

Man, Paulie is such a bitch. He is so irrelevant, and thinks he is king shit. His voice and personality are totally annoying and he just needs to stfu and go away.....

Conor knows he lose in a straight up boxing fight. I dont see Conor ever wanting to fight Paulie.

He's right. Conor vs. anyone in boxing does more money due to pay structure than Conor vs anyone in the UFC. Mayweather rematch has no buzz, but there's heat there for Paulie vs Conor. It'd sell very well.

But Paulie would beat him and that'd be devastating for Conor's career. Losing to Mayweather was acceptable to his fans because they just said "well Floyd's teh GOAT it's ok to lose to him!" but losing to Paulie? That'd be game over.

Back