Media Paulie responds to Conor and praises Artem

lol at bragging about that "slap" Pawlie won't show come fight time..

Artem was always the A side over Conor.

People are finally starting to appreciate Artem now and value him over Conor.

Artem is pure fury.
Hindsight is 20/20. Now that Artem has distanced himself from that garbage person, he's back to his winning ways. Conor still hasnt won in years.

I didn’t follow PM’s career closely, but did he knock out, knock down, hurt or stun anyone? My memory of his career is using the rules of boxing to avoid getting hit and land some pitter patter.

Am I misremembering here?
This ain’t boxing. So don’t worry about it.

Well that is true, Artem has a true fighter's heart inside the Octagon / Ring.

Something Conor will never have.

I mean let's face it, are there any fighters in the UFC that has less heart than Conor? I'm not even just strictly talking about the men's division either.

People saying Conor doesn’t have fighting spirit that is bullshit, he went 10 rounds with mayweather, 7 total out of 2 fights with Nate Diaz. Literally nothing wrong with tapping to a submission unless you are the type of idiot that likes to get limbs broken or choked unconscious

He just fights like shit now because he can’t lay off the coke and liquor

I highly doubt Artem fights in June? He can’t get cleared medically, his face looks a mess

I'm sure you´re still removing Khabib's pubes from your teeth as well.

I'd say that'd be Conor considering how much time he spent underneath him.

Real talk I don't even like Habib, you're just salty because your lucky pot of gold, hasn't won a fight in nearly 3 years and is catching cases like a white Jon Jones. Drink your proper twelve mule piss and sit down.

Funny thing is lobov does have more fighting spirit than canor
Is it also funny that he has more heart than majority of fighters? Guys a pure warrior

Paulie will duck artem.

He wants none of that bare knuckle life

Boy signed without even knowing what he was getting into and now is going to backtrack out of this fight

2bc.gif

He is always saying outlandish stuff, and now sounding all restrained and moderate after artem showed to him what that life is all about.

Artem got dropped in less than 30 second into that fight, and Paulie doesnt have a thing to say ??? He skirrid. Quivering. Shook.

:meow:
Maybe paulie has respect and morals and already has money..doesnt need to talk shit..if anything paulie would be saying what a great fight. And leave it at that. What hes getting into its all striking.. Boxing without gloves

I'd say that'd be Conor considering how much time he spent underneath him.

Real talk I don't even like Habib, you're just salty because your lucky pot of gold, hasn't won a fight in nearly 3 years and is catching cases like a white Jon Jones. Drink your proper twelve mule piss and sit down.
Actually you simply assumed that I was a Conor fan. You’re so incensed by the hatred you have torwards him that you don’t even think.

Schedule Paulie-Conor BKF after Artem match. I'd pay to watch

Good grief. What the actual fuck was that. I want to start chanting U-S-A! U-S-A! after that one. What a dweeb. Also who loses to Adrian Broner?
Broner was undefeated at that point. And the fight with Paulie was pretty close.

This ain’t boxing. So don’t worry about it.
True, which is why that "pitter-patter" is going to become much more dangerous. Respect to Artem for finally winning a fight with that memorable performance, but Paulie is going to make him look like a clown who has no business in the ring, Artem will be completely outclassed.

If Artem goes the distance and wins a controversial decision; Paulie might literally turn into a pillar of salt.

Maybe paulie has respect and morals and already has money..doesnt need to talk shit..if anything paulie would be saying what a great fight. And leave it at that. What hes getting into its all striking.. Boxing without gloves

Yea, maybe that’s it....

Is that the conclusion you’ve drawn from the last week or so of Paulie’s public appearances? That the disconnect here is that Paulie has “respect and morals”?

People saying Conor doesn’t have fighting spirit that is bullshit, he went 10 rounds with mayweather, 7 total out of 2 fights with Nate Diaz. Literally nothing wrong with tapping to a submission unless you are the type of idiot that likes to get limbs broken or choked unconscious

He just fights like shit now because he can’t lay off the coke and liquor

It’s a fair question at this point.

The first time Conor was ever hurt standing up he immediately panic-wrestled, quickly gave up his back when the ground and pound started, conceded the choke after the first punch landed, and tapped the instant it was in. (We’ve all seen enough fights by now to recognize the difference between the guy who is desperate to avoid defeat and the guy who is going through the appropriate motions before submitting.)

In the Khabib fight he was raising his hand to tap as soon as Khabib had his arm across his chin. It was his very first instinct. (“Okay there’s the choke, I guess I’ll have to tap....oh wait it’s not actually in, does that mean I have to fight it? Screw it, I’m tapping.”)

If you want to go with the argument that “fatigue makes cowards of us all” I’ll actually buy that. But his heart* is suspect at the moment (* compared to other pro fighters).

We’ll put this debate to rest soon if he keeps fighting. Because guys like Tony Ferguson and Justin Gaethje are sitting right below Khabib. Poirier and Holloway aren’t exactly gonna be an easy ride either. If he can’t knock them out quickly we’re gonna find out a lot about this “fighting spirit” one way or another.

Back